Chapter 1

Leather, shiny gold pots, aged wood, and forgotten memories.

That all explained the blend of the things that Jisoo was observing upon the shelves inside the second-hand-slash-antique-slash-vintage shop.

She was right by the vintage book shelves aisle and had turned around swiftly to the next aisle where ornate mirrors, antique clocks, and wooden frames were beautifully arranged, all either have been donated to the shop or bought by the shop owner.

Despite being weathered by age, everything was still well-kept and polished to the shiniest it could be.

Walking forward, a thing had caught Jisoo's eyes at the end of the aisle.

"Can you come over here, babe?" Jisoo voiced out and she could immediately hear footsteps from behind.

She twisted her head and saw both Roseanne and Lisa approaching her hand in hand from another aisle, even stopping by one of the ornate mirrors for a silly mirror selfie.

Jisoo rolled her eyes playfully when they arrived in front of her. Lisa asked, "Who were you calling?"

"Rosie." Jisoo raised the vintage music box she had by her hand, "Do you want us to buy this?"

Roseanne's eyes gleamed stars and Lisa laughed like a seal with her hands clapping as she watched her blonde chipmunk girlfriend jump in glee.

"Yes! Yes please! Do we have the budget?!"

Jisoo nodded, "I know that we're here for the new tableware and guitar straps, but I set some money aside for personal things for each of us, babe. So, you have to take care of it like it's your child!"

"Thank you, babe!" Roseanne jumped and took the music box from Jisoo's hand. She turned to Lisa and showed it off to her, "Can we put this near the lamp in our room in Cleveland, babe?"

Lisa smiled and draped an arm around Roseanne's shoulders, then kissing her cheek, "Anything you want, babe! Let's buy it and I'll buy you a vinyl record with my share!"

Jisoo softly tugged Lisa's arm, "You don't have to do that, just have my share. Buy your own stuff here too. There are vintage jackets near the cashier that I know you'll like."

"Really, babe?!" Lisa's eyes sparkled the same way Roseanne's did.

Right after Jisoo agreed, she received engulfing hugs from her younger bandmates. Jisoo had to remind them of their budget for each share so they wouldn't go over the value. They still needed to gas up before the next stop of their roadtour.

When they walked away with teethy smiles, Jisoo herself couldn't help but smile in contentment just to see her friends happy. They deserved that after such hardwork in their first three cities.

When she turned back to the shelves to see more of the things, her eyes caught an unfamiliar woman strangely looking at her as if she saw the entire scene transpire before her eyes.

Jisoo knew she did nothing wrong but the way the lady quickly averted her gaze and left with her porcelain plates, made Jisoo slap her forehead subtly. She laughed at the possible thought that woman might've had.

But the woman couldn't be more wrong.

She was definitely not in a relationship with Roseanne where Lisa knew and was fine about it, nor was she in a throuple with those two.

Hell no.

She was all sorts of things but a notorious pussy lover? Nope. One would be enough and one could not either be her bandmates Roseanne and Lisa, nor Seulgi and Irene, snoring in the van parked outside.