Chapter 2

Jisoo yawned just as she felt herself stirring awake, her eyes squinting open and shut again. She was contented having the short rest, even when she had panicked for a short second at the feeling of warm bath water. She sighed and leaned her head back again.

"Huh. This is new. A bathtub."

Jisoo's brows furrowed under her shut eyes. Was that her head mumbling to her own ears?

She raked her fingers through her wet hair and draped her arms along the sides of the tub, the few tattoos on her arm showing. She felt herself slowly dozing off.

"I can't believe you act like you're going back to sleep as if I did not just hear everything you've said to me!"

Jisoo's eyes flew open at the thought of someone else in the bathroom. The voice she heard was definitely not in her head anymore.

Not minding the bubbles in her hand, she rubbed her eyes at the view of a petite and equally naked woman, crossing her arms and legs. She was seated on the opposite side of the bathtub, pouting at her.

Jisoo, without a thought, submerged herself to the bathtub and instantaneously pulled herself out of it in panic. She frustratingly wiped her face multiple times to double, triple check if some woman was really there.

And sure she was, the adorable pout and frown with slightly furrowed brows was in a much clearer view. Jisoo screamed her lungs out in terror, head jolting back and hitting hard on the tiled wall behind her, "Ah!"

The pain felt as real as the woman in front of her. It crossed out the chances of Jisoo thinking this was just an explicit wet dream of her being with a sexy naked woman.

"Shit." Jisoo uttered, she leaned her throbbing head to the edge of the bathtub, "Haha," She huffed out a small laugh in disbelief, until slowly her laugh grew louder, a few pauses in between.

She was clearly just fatigue, she's seeing things, hearing things, imagining things.

Right from the bat then, she knew. She knew how the cookies that crazy little Lisa made her eat had something to do with this. "Lisa!!" Jisoo yelled.

"It's actually Jennie," Jisoo heard the woman speak, her eyes landing at her again and saw how her plump lips opened and shut with her words.

"LISA!!!!!" She yelled louder, even more terrified, knowing all too well that this was really the side effects of those damn cookies. The shop was sketchy and it didn't entirely surprise her that the cookies had drugged her profusely to the point that she'd imagine a naked woman in her bathtub, with the cutest cheeks she had seen in the entire world.

"Or wait.. I must've drank liquor before I went here. Shit, I must have! I could have!" Jisoo spoke to herself.

"No, you didn't. You've only been driving then sleeping like a log," The woman answered her, the pout never leaving her lips and now Jisoo wondered if they felt as soft as it appeared to be.

Jennie subtly rolled her eyes at how Jisoo was dumbfoundedly staring at her face and body. Jisoo saw it and mentally sneered at herself when she felt her face fluster over a harmless eyeroll.

She really had a thing for sass and overconfidence and oozing cuteness and someone who seemed whiny and.. shit, this girl was the embodiment of all that.

For a hallucination, she legitimately looked real.

Props to her mind for this perfection though. This woman was definitely her type, being a figment of her imagination. That only added to the evidence that her mind was toying with her. She looked straight out of her dreams.