↳˗ˏˋoneˊˎ˗ ↴

courtney woke up , turning her head to her alarm clock on the side of her;

7:13

she groaned as she got up and grabbed a white t-shirt along with her paint covered overalls and boots.

the clock rang , which meant it was 7:15.

the brunette threw a shoe at it, 'shut up!' she yelled.

she yawned walking out of her bedroom, into the bathroom.

she brushed through her chocolate colored hair. her hair was a few inches longer than her shoulders.

she then put her glasses over her eyes, 'hm.' she hummed to herself and she shrugged and walked out , going downstairs towards the kitchen.

she threw some toast into the toaster as she cracked an egg into the pan.

as she let it cook she walked over to the refrigerator , grabbing orange juice from the door.

she grabbed a cup and let the orange juice pour until it was at the top.

the toast jumped from the toaster and she took them out, placing them onto a plate along with the eggs.

duncan flew up from his bed and ran his fingers through his messy hair. he looked into the mirror and winked at himself.

he grabbed a dark grey t-shirt along with some blue jeans, then proceeded to wrap his letterman around his shoulders.

he jogged down his stairs and hit his sister, heather, jokingly in the back of the head,

'fuck off.'

duncan rolled his eyes at her comment and ate a banana, he picked up his school bag and walked outside.

'be in the car in 5 or im leaving you here.'

heather didn't even look up at him, she knew his ass would be grass if she ever told their parents he did something like that.

but she still didn't want to ride the disgusting bus, so she shut her laptop and shoved it into her bag as she walked out behind him.

courtney knocked on her younger brothers door, 'cody, get up.' she yelled.

'give me a few more minutes.' she heard the younger brunette groan.

'cody, there are kids in mexico who have been up for 3 hours now making clothes for corporate america.' she sighed looking at his messy door, stickers and signs saying 'keep out' and other stupid shit.

'if you don't get up i will spit in your orange juice.' courtney warns him, she then starts fake gagging, hoping he would hurry. she didn't want to be late.

'i've got a big loogie and i'll spit in right in your drink.'

she continues gagging until he unlocks his door and is standing in front of her.

'good morning.' she says, handing him the plate of food. 'morning, court.' he replies snatching the orange juice from her and shutting his door.

courtney walked downstairs and grabbed her bag along with a art piece she has to finish during art class.

she looked through the window to see her father already in his work truck.

'cody, dads ready to go, get down here!' the latina yelled from downstairs.

it wasn't but a few minutes until a shorter brunette boy came sliding down the stairs.

'finally, you're going to make us late.' courtney stated and walked towards the door as cody grabs his bookbag, then walking beside her.

the brunette girl gets into the passenger seat and the shorter boy gets into the back, their father backs out of the driveway, barley being able to stay awake.