↳˗ˏˋtwoˊˎ˗ ↴

duncan arrived to the school with his younger sister who had already ran off somewhere, probably sucking facings with alejandro.

he walked over to the wall, seeing his face in a frame that says 'M.V.P' and smiled at it.

the intercom went off, it was dj, he wasn't popular. he was a cool dude though, he knew everything about everyone. he was quiet unless he was working the announcements.

'yeah , yeah , yeah! spring break it officially over, only two more months of school for emerson high until summer.' dj states from the speakers.

'till then, here's some welcome back music.'

ms. jackson starts playing and duncan nods his head to the beat.

'hi duncan.' a girl, zoey giggles when walking by him, 'hello.' he replies and smiles at her.

he walked by 2 girls, beth and lashawna.

'what's happenin', sara?'

'he spoke to me..' the brunette girl smiled with her braces.

'he called you sara..' the raven haired girl looked at her, 'so?' beth replied

'your names beth?-'

justin wraps his arm around duncan, 'sup, bro.'

duncan isn't bothered, 'just thinking,' he starts, 'have you seen gwen anywhere?'

'no.'

geoff then came from behind them on his skateboard, 'what's up my dudes.' justin dabs him up.

'alright , guess who jammed a 30 year old flight attendant 37,000 feet in the air.' justin laughed

'bullshit!'

'swear to god.'

duncan just sighed as the two talked, 'don't yall ever think about the fact that we have like eight weeks left until college?'

justin and geoff just stare at him , 'damn, only like every 5 minutes.' justin laughed and looked geoff then adds, 'well, that means summer, and some beach babes!'

the raven head scoffs.

the boys turn to see 2 blondes walking their way.

'well then could i talk to someone who doesn't have his head up his ass?!' lindsay yelled into her phone and bridgette giggled.

'well , well, well, look who came back from spring back looking all fine and shit!' justin winks at them and kisses lindsay's hand, making her squeal.

she was weird.

'justin, on behalf of every surfboard would you please shut up?!' geoff rolled his eyes and grabbed bridgette.

'hey, have yall seen gwen anywhere?' he asked, wondering where she was.

'no..why?' lindsay asks, 'why would you want to see her?'

'i'm her boyfriend?' duncan replies.

'what?' bridgette questions.

'you know, short, kinda yells at everyone.' justin jokes and geoff elbows him in the rib.

'no..' lindsay said once again, 'why-?'

'well i don't know, maybe because she hasn't talked to me since yall left for that trip in new york?'

the two girls just shrugged.

courtney grabs her art piece and bag , opening the truck door. she opens the door for cody, who stumbles out of the car, running to his friends.

'bye to you too.' she sighs and rolls her eyes, she turns to her dad in the window, 'love you.' she waves and walks off.

she runs to art class through the messy hallways filled with teens, trash and teachers.

she tried to go unnoticed by most, she didn't like attention.

once she reached her class she sighed a breath of relief and shut the door.

she walked towards her easel and placed her art on it. she started stroking the paint across the canvas , very delicately.

she didn't talk to many people, she only knew a few kids in her grade, such as noah sterecra and kitty rose.

and the only time she talked to them were during classes they had, which wasn't a lot.

the brunette was caught in her thoughts until she heard a voice come from beside her,

'courtney,'

she jumps at the voice and turn to see sadie unda, she had no idea why she was talking to her.

'hi?'

'so me and katie,' she looked behind me and sure enough, there katie was, 'we're talking the other day about great artist— we were saying like..johannes vermeer, el greco..you.'

katie paused and courtney looked dumbfounded thinking, ok..get to the point?'

'so, me and katie were thinking that maybe ..'

then katie finished it for her, 'you should kill yourself.' sadie nodded slowly after that.

the brunette stood there with no reaction, 'excuse me?'

'think about it.' the girls giggled away.

what. the. hell?

duncan was walking with justin and geoff until he saw her, gwen, his girlfriend.

'hey , party people ' the girl said

'hi , gwen.' duncan leaned into kiss her but she turned, 'oh my god, i've got total diet coke mouth, anyone have any gum?' she asked as multiple guys and girls ran to her with gum.

she took every single one , but only put one into her mouth.

'gwen wait-' duncan said grabbing her arm but she shook it off and turned to him.

'okay look, this,' she point at duncan then back at herself, 'isn't working for me anymore.'

she then strutted of towards the door, leaving duncan there , in shock.

'new tattoo?' justin laughed with geoff from behind him, that's when duncan noticed the heart tattoo on her back shoulder.

the hell?

it had a 'T' in the middle.

who the fuck was T? duncan knew damn well his name didn't start with T. he also knew most of her family and none of them had a T in their initials..

what the hell.