↳˗ˏˋnineˊˎ˗ ↴

courtney and kitty were walking together outside the school, 'so the party was that bad?' kitty asked.

courtney sighed, 'could we please talk about anything else.'

'you didn't even have a little fun? not even an M&M's worth of fun?' the dark haired girl asked and held out her M&M pack.

courtney looked for a minute until she rolled her eyes, 'maybe one of those brown M&Ms..'

kitty giggled, 'awesome!'

her and kitty were laughing until the announcements screeched.

'well, well, listen up Eagles!' lightning said into the microphone, 'ballots are out. looks like terminal gwen's got herself a little dark horse competition.'

kitty and courtney looked at each other and smirked, normally no one has the balls to nominate someone other than gwen.

'so, in the form of the falafel fairy herself,' lightning says.

'courtney satella!'

courtney's eyes widened and kitty laughed so hard she fell off of the bench.

'who the hell would nominate me?!' courtney gasped.

courtney was sure that that's what every emerson high student was thinking.

courtney took a deep breath and stood up, 'maybe this is just some sick joke-'

'court!,' lindsay yelled and hugged the brunette, 'just heard, congrats girl!'

'you totally deserve it!' bridgette says from behind the other blonde.

kitty was still on the ground catching her breath from laughing, 'yeah- i wonder who nominated you!' she said in between laughs.

leshawna, zoey and eva were walking the the parking lot when they pass by gwen's car.

'truth hurts' was playing and zoey looked over.

'uh-oh.' the red head sighed.

'gwen?' eva asked.

'i think she's crying-' leshawna said.

'oh, big deal.' eva rolled her eyes and zoey turned to her, 'she's our friend-'

'and things change.' eva responds and zoey sighs, walking over to her car.

'gwe-' leshawna starts to say as gwen is sobbing into her hands.

gwen interrupted the raven haired girl, 'he-'

'he..broke...up..with me!' she said between sobs.

'you're kidding.' zoey said, putting a hand on gwen's shoulder but gwen slapped it off and zoey winced.

'oh, trent cooper! what kind of name is that anyway?!' gwen yelled, 'and the singing! oh my god the singing-' she cried with disgust.

'what happened?' leshawna asked.

'i don't know!! i don't even know!' gwen said and laid her head on the steering wheel.

**FLASHBACK**

trent was sitting in front of gwen and smiling,

'look gwen,' he started, 'it's been fun, but did you really think i would leave for my tour still dating you?'

gwen stepped back, 'what?'

'oh you did..?' trent laughed, 'that's sweet.'