↳˗ˏˋfourteenˊˎ˗ ↴

'Hey, Courtney.' a voice said from infront of her, but it wasn't duncan.

'justin?..'

'like, uh- you don't trust me..and i respect that.' the model starts, 'but just look at it this way, i didn't ask anyone else on the chance that i'd come here tonight and you'd say yes.'

courtney sighed but the boy kept talking, 'i mean, that's gotta count for something, right?' he laughed a little as he looked at her up and down, she was in pajamas. 'i mean you don't even have to change if you don't want to.'

courtney and justin laughed with each other and she thought for a moment. she wanted to go with duncan, but now that she knew she was all a bet..maybe justin was for her.

'are you ready miss nelson?' duncan asked looking down at his sister as he grabbed his keys. 'yes i am, mr nelson.' his sister replied and walked to his car.

heather turned when she realized he wasn't walking behind her. 'come on.' she said bluntly as she crossed her arms.

'i really screwed up this one, didn't i?' he looked at the ground and heather felt somewhat sympathetic for her brother. she patted his back, 'don't worry, she'll be there.'

'will you leave it alone?' geoff asked bridgette who was following him and complaining, 'no i won't leave it alone!'

'did you know about this..?' the surfer girl asked, geoff knew she was talking about the bet.

'well, you're the one who nominated her.' the blonde boy snapped back.

the camera man they non intentionally walked in front of groaned, 'for crying out loud, smile!'

they turned and smiled widely, 'next.' the camera guy sighed.

'okay, i know i nominated her but i don't understand...' bridgette's voice trailed off as ezekiel miller walked up to the photo booth with a puppet.

the camera man sighed, 'big gaping smiles..both of you.' a teacher grabbed a shot bottle from this hoodie, 'i'll take that.'

the camera man laughed, 'that's a memory, alright.. next.'

duncan and heather walked in together, it wasn't long before heather got bored and was ready for her daily rails with alejandro.

the raven girl stood up , 'why don't you go find her and cut in?' she then walked in the crowd.

duncan pursed his lips, and looked around, he saw courtney and justin dancing together in the crowd.

'yeah, yeah, yeah, eagles!' lightning said from the dj set, 'right about now, we are gonna dance!'

duncan was walking over to courtney and justin to confront them, until gwen walked infront of him, putting her hands on his, 'i forgive you, let's dance!'

duncan thought for a moment, why was he supposed to need forgiveness. he then realized he didn't pick her up a 7, like she said to.

heather walked up the stairs to find a table to sit at.

'good song.' a boy said from the table she was next to, 'it's my favorite.' they said at the same time.

heather turned and saw her fling, they weren't dating but kissed- well made out from time to time, 'i'm not much of a dancer.' the green eyed boy gestured to the crowd.

heather genuinely smiled, he was one of the only people who could make her do that. it was weird.

the two sat together, talking and laughing.