↳˗ˏˋsixˊˎ˗ ↴

A/N- sorry this took so fucking long— i'm a lazy ass 😔🙌

duncan got out of his jeep and walked over to mr.satella, 'morning.' the older man said.

'good morning' duncan smiled, 'duncan nelson.' the raven haired boy held out his hand to the man.

'pleasure.' the male took his hand and shook it.

'nice truck.'

'thanks.'

duncan sighed at that, he wasn't sure how to carry on that conversation.

good thing mr.satella started talking again, 'i clean a lot of stuff out of people's pool drains.'

'you never know what you're gonna find,' he laughed and started to pull something from his trunk, 'i found this over at the university.'

he pulled out a jock strap out of his truck and showed it to duncan, 'this belonged to a football player,' the brunette male laughed, 'actually a heisman trophy runner-up!'

'no kidding.' duncan smirked, trying to contain his laughter.

'duncan, my man!' a brunette boy came running out the door.

'cody, hey.' duncan smiled at the younger boy and gave him a high-five.

'hey, you wanna play some sega?' cody asks and yells, 'SEGA!' doing some kind of dance move

the front door swings open and duncan looks up, 'maybe later, bud.' he says.

'would you excuse us for a minute?' courtney asks, walking over to us. 'what did i do?' cody whines.

'not you, him.' she replies and looks at duncan.

'what'd i do?' duncan puts his hands defensively.

courtney pulls him towards the side of the house and sighs, 'look, you can't just keep showing up like this.'

'and you can't keep avoiding me. like the other night at the play, what was that?' the jock asked.

'i was busy.'

'yeah, busy wiggin'.'

'excuse me i did not wig-'

'yeah, there was major wiggage.'

courtney sighed at him and rolled her eyes.

'so you wanna go to the beach?' the boy asked and smiled, 'no?'

duncan scoffed , 'you hate the beach ?!'

'yes.'

'no- i- i don't have time for this.' the brunette started to walk towards the door, 'fine.' the boy stared at her as she walked

she turned back to him before she stepped into the door frame.

'i'm leaving.'

'fine.'

'hey cody, how about that sega?' duncan turned, 'yeah!' the younger boy jumped up.

'wait- no- what are you doing ?!' the girl turned back around and stomped back over to him.

'i'm getting ready to play some sega.'

'no, you're not.'

'well i believe i was invited.'

'well i am uninviting you.'

the young brunette boy came next to duncan, 'you're not the boss of him!'

'the man does have a point.' duncan shrugged.

duncan sighed loudly on purpose then smirked, 'yep, looks like a long afternoon of sega.'