↳˗ˏˋtenˊˎ˗ ↴

Duncan walks into the room with trent, courtney and gwen. courtney and gwen in the kitchen but trent on the couch.

duncan walked over to trent and nodded at him. 'what's she bitchin' about?' the green eyed boy asked.

'what? who-' duncan replied and looked at courtney who was rolling her eyes and standing in the kitchen doorway with gwen.

'she doesn't like her million dollar makeover or her overnight popularity? what is it?' trent asked and scoffed.

'no..it's not that man- i cared about her.' the raven haired boy said, eyeing courtney.

'i've got to hand it to you, gwen. duncan did exactly what you said he would.' courtney giggled from the kitchen.

'of course he did, i created him!' the pale girl replied and held out her hand, 'pay up.'

'oh right.' the brunette grabbed 10 dollars out of her pocket and handed it to gwen.

duncan jumped up , 'court- courtney- wait-'

'relax, man. alright?' trent said, pulling him back onto the couch.

the latina shrugged and sighed, 'besides, he did have his entertaining moments-' she went all dramatic like, 'your eyes are really .. beautiful.' she reenacted.

the two girls laughed and took a sip of their drinks and duncan sat down and looked at the ground.

trent stood up and walked in front of him, 'hey, y'know. not to get all mellow on ya..'

duncan didn't look up.

'but your eyes are really beautiful.' the boy pulled duncan's face up to him.

-

duncan gasped and woke up in a cold sweat.

'what the fuck...'

'vote for gwen!' girls in a stall would say but the others would reply, 'no way!'

-

there was a crowd of kids around a bench.

'between two girls which one we gonna pick?'

a boy would say, as two others made a beat, 'pick.' the crowd would say

'i'd rather pick courtney because gwen be talking shiii-' another boy added.

'she thinks she's all that but we're everything in between,' a girl said, 'so who's about to be prom queen?'

'courtney!' the crowd yelled.

'well taylor used to be the thing but now she's not , not.' another boy rapped, 'courtney's goin' for prom queen but gwen is hot.'

'but this rap ain't a gwen song, 'cause gwen is fading out and courtney's on.' the crowd coos and the beat continues,

'if i could get with courtney, yo it'd be real cool.' a boy laughed, 'with the queen by my side we'd run the whole damn school.'

'but yo, keepin' on the breaks and ima keep this cool, cool' a boy said, 'cause gwen ditched duncan for a car and a fool.'

'all for a bentshit jock named trent , well my man click on the beatbox!' a boy yelled as another started beatboxing, 'yeah! she's all that!'

'woo!' kids yelled from all over, 'nice one!'

'so what shouldn't i eat-?' noah said, looking at a candy fishtail. 'eat whatever you want.' courtney replied coldly, with her head in her hand.