Nine Centuries Later

Hello my lovelies!!!

Here is a new chapter. Hang onto your hats, though, cause this is gonna be a doozy.

Enjoy!!!!

Being a girl who has an infinite life, and has to stay undercover while being one, is a pain in the ass to have to go through all stages of highschool over and over again, without anyone noticing anything, or getting suspicious.

Basically, it is impossible. I eventually became used to it, however, but I felt like this time was different. Yesterday, I arrived in this place called Arcadia. A small town in central California. A place where I would have a quiet life, and not be in any trouble.

Of course, the second I saw it, I knew that dream was garbage.

My eyes swept over his unsure figure as I cowered up in the trees. My eyes remained stuck on him throughout this entire time, and I couldn't believe it.

The blue stone glowed brightly in his hand, and he seemed shocked. An unreadable expression crossed his features and I knew, it had happened. The thing I had spent half my life to make, through blood, sweat, and tears. The cursed thing my whole life has turned upside down.

A new Trollhunter had been chosen, and his name was:

Jim Lake Jr.

(Time Skip)

It had been three months since I've kept a good eye on our new Trollhunter, making sure he was safe at all costs, and not in any danger. But it was getting harder and harder by the minute, because dear Jim Lake has a serious problem of always getting himself into trouble.

I guess it's hypocritical of me to say so, but it's the truth. Sooner or later, I would have to reveal myself to him, and continue to make sure he was safe. I smiled as I looked down at the five of them, two trolls, one I believe is called Blinky, because of his eyes, and the other one AAARRRGGHH, because he used to be a Gum-Gums, and people would scream that.

The other three were human, or so one thought. I stared at the girl with deep intensity that I watched her shiver and look my direction, but I continued to hide from her view as she looked around suspiciously. She gave my direction another suspicious look, before she was called by the new Trollhunter.

"Claire? You okay?" She looked back into my direction, and I raised an eyebrow, daring her to say something although she didn't see me. "I, uh-" she cut off, sighing before shaking her head, and turning to him with a smile. "I'm fine, it's nothing. So, you really got the Killstone back from Angor Rot?" Jim nodded, moving his hand up again to show everyone.

"My gracious... But how? How did you escape?" Blinky asked. Yeah, yah welcome! It took me a lot of energy to put those bars up so he wouldn't be able to follow you! "I got lucky. There were bars at the exit of the sewers, he's too big to fit through those."

Again, not luck, that was me. I'll have to remind him one day what I did to save his butt. I rolled my eyes, before settling my gaze back onto Claire. I could feel it. I could feel that familiar soul, that familiar magic, that familiar rush of mystery in her veins. She's curious. She's curious about what she can do, but she doesn't know all of it. All of what she's capable of.

I hummed in thought, making sure to be quiet as I slipped back into the shadows and jumped through a portal.

I immediately stood still. "I told you to stay away from him."

I could hear stone scraping and footsteps come from behind me, but I stood still under the sewer light, making sure to remain exactly in the middle. He stopped his steps, and I swung around to look up at him. "You broke our deal. You stay away from the Trollhunter and his friends, and I give you back your sole."