Ding, Dong, Ding, Dong prt:2

Okay, you guys, first of all, no. No, there will not be any smut, or dirty details at the end of this chapter!

I've seen a few comments asking if there will be any smut, or wanting there to be some.

Well, I am very sorry to say this, but as a virgin my mind only extends to the obvious details, pardon my bluntness.

There might be a bit of spicy scene at the end, but no more, okay?

Alrighty-oh! On with the chapter!

(Douxie's POV)

I held my breath as I stood at the altar. I paced slightly, my nervousness taking over as I look down the aisle again and again. What's taking them so long? I wondered, looking out at the tent she was supposed to emerge from. Our closest friends and guests were sitting in the chairs, almost all of them smiling, completely relaxed.

Is it always supposed to take this long? Is it always supposed to feel like hours passing by? Vender, a wise old troll, was kind enough to perform the service, since 1: we didn't know anyone else who could, and 2: we wanted our wwedding to be small, and not have anyone besides our dearest friends know. It would feel a bit like someone was intruding if some priest or pastor did it.

Nothing against that, of course! It's just... We wanted it as quietly as possible. Now, while I usually loved showing Y/N pridefully off, yes, I know, she scolds me whenever I do it, I agreed this time.

Ever since the world found out that there was someone that could stop, create, and destroy, everything, they harassed Y/N, and at any given opportunity, did they try to snatch a moment with her. Which is why, no one besides us knows we are having our wedding here.

I held my breath as the band started the slow music. I knew very well what that meant. Darcy, Mary, and Aja walked ahead, Mary holding Y/N's bouquet of beautiful lilies and sunflowers as she walked. They looked breathtaking, and as the boy's breath hitched in their throat as they watched the girls walk down the isle, and towards the opposite side of them. I could very much guess what was in their minds right now, and what they were imagining.

By the adoration and flabbergastedness, it seemed obvious they were imagining the girls walking down the isle, at their wedding. I chuckled as the girls stopped, and smiled at Jim, who smirked as well, while the boys only blinked cluelessly. Jim nudged Toby's side, and he snapped out of his trance as he looked at her with a smirk, probably thinking the exact same thing I will be thinking in a few seconds.

I turned my head back towards the bottom of the isle as I heard multiple gasps of shock and delight.

And believe me, I forgot how to breathe completely at the sight.

Y/N. There she was, walking towards me with sure, but slow, steps. My mouth fell open in complete awe, and I stood completely frozen. My heart hammered in my chest as butterflies turned into wild birds by the fluttering.

I saw Y/N look gorgeous before, but this... This is unimaginable. This is beyond any beauty possible to describe. I gulped the lump in my throat as I felt my mouth run dry. I was utterly speechless as her eyes locked on mine, and I felt nothing but love pulse through my veins.

There were many moments when I adored her beauty, but this was so different. It was honest, pure, raw, love and adoration. My whole heart was hers, and hers was mine, and as I looked over her entire body, sweeping it up and down with my eyes, I knew that there was no way in damned hell that anyone could ever take her away from me.

And if they tried, they would one hundred percent die.

Everything stood still, and it was just the two of us as she got here, standing right in front of me. Claire was beside her, and patted her hand, before leaning in and giving her a hug. Jim stared in awe of Claire, especially as she sent him a flirty wink, leaving him breathless.