Ours

Okay, uhm, wow! Haha, this is... This actually the last chapter.

For good.

You know, it's strange, I feel really content letting this be the last chapter forever, because it's done. There's nothing really else that I can or could add!

They're married now! Yay!

But there was one more thing, which is why I added this.

I love you all so, so, so much! Thank you for being the best fans and supporters ever!

Hope you enjoy!

(Y/N POV)

You know, as much as I love the guys and all, it's nice to have a quiet little place in private with me and douxie.

I think to myself, sitting in the massive bed of the honeymoon cottage bedroom, tangled up in big fury blankets, reading a book, while Douxie is behind me, still sleeping with my back laying on his chest.

Oh yeah, I like this a lot more. I giggle to myself, looking out briefly to watch the snow fall, before turning a page in my book. Our legs were tangled up together, and Douxie subconsciously tugged me closer to him every few seconds.

I giggled to myself as I felt him nuzzle his face into my neck again. I don't know why, but the past few days, I have become way more clingy and touchy, but I suppose it's because we're married now, and because our bond is so tightly knit that it can't be severed anymore, among other reasons.

I grin widely, just feeling absolutely happiness in me as I bit my lip. The book that I was reading was a romance fantasy novel, and right now, the main character was pregnant. It made me smile, and I couldn't help but grin. I can't wait to have that with Douxie. But with how we're going, I'm pretty sure that's gonna happen sooner before later. I laughed a little, still not wanting to wake up douxie as I turned the page again.

I was at the end of the book, in which the protagonist just got married to the love of her life, who is the father of the child.

And is an elemental master, apparently. Quite the twist in the story.

As I read over the last few sentences, I bit my lip, smiling so widely and contently, I closed the book slowly. A beautiful scene to end a book with, isn't it? I leaned over to the beside table, placing the book down onto the flat surface, being caught off guard as I am tugged right back into a pair of warm and strong arms.

I smiled as I snuggle myself deeper into his chest, pulling the blanket up to mine. He moved my hair off of my shoulder, and gently kissed at it as he let out the raspy morning voice he knows I love. "Morning, beautiful.."

"Morning.." I whispered back, humming contently as he kissed over the red and purple marks he gave me last night. "Are you okay?" He asked, his hand gently sliding up and down my thigh. I nodded, biting my lip to suppress the smile about to burst on my face. "Yeah, why?" I asked back. Here we go again. Always the cutest and gentlest guy in the morning. "Well, I wasn't exactly gentle." He said sheepishly, making me laugh as I look up, coming in contact with those beautiful gold eyes that matched mine. I kissed his lips softly. "No, you were perfect." Before I turned around, sitting on his lap, and leaned my head onto his heart.

He smiled, kissing the tip of my nose, before rubbing my back over my clothes. "Breakfast?" He asked. "Oh, God, please!" I groaned, making him laugh, before he leaned down into my ear, whispering teasingly. "I like the sound of that." "Don't you dare. Nice try, not gonna happen." He chuckled again, before giving my backside a small slap, making me jolt, before rolling my eyes as he winked at me. I gave him a small kiss on the cheek, before getting off of him.