Two birds, one stone.

June 1995, Woodsboro, CA

"All I'm saying is, you're all going to love my costume. Right, Stu?" Tatum swings her legs as she sits on the fountain outside Woodsboro High, her bleached blonde hair sits perfectly styled with the ends flicked out sitting on her shoulders. If I was normal, I would find her attractive just like the guys who walk past and glance over at her shyly. Stu is leaning back on the fountain, right by her side. He answers her agreeing, but I don't really hear the words I just see him. He's wearing that pale orange short sleeve shirt undone with a white tank top underneath, I can see his toned torso clinging to the skimp fitted top. He has beige slacks on which are pretty tight around the crotch area. What is wrong with me? I know exactly what's wrong with me, the past month Stu's been spending every free moment with Tatum and me with Sidney. I had let it slip and let mine and Stu's situation come between my relationship with Sid, I had some making up to do. It's been tedious to say the least, the only positive is she's still not wanting to go the full way. Which I'm thankful for, I was hoping to leave that to the final act. Just like we have to play our parts, so does Sidney.

"Hello Billy, is anyone home?" I startle when Randy splashes some water at me, I jump up and so does Sidney who was leaning against me.

"Fuck off Randy!" I shout as Sid giggles whilst patting down my wet white shirt which has now turned transparent.

"I was just asking what you're dressing up as tonight" Randy says sounding slightly nervous, I always have that effect on the nondescript brown haired boy.

"It's fancy dress?" I look at Randy, he avoids eye contact. Sometimes I feel like he sees something in me that others don't.

"Yeah Billy, I told you last week. Me and Tatum have got matching costumes, remember?" Sid pulls at my arm tucking hers around mine.

"Yeah Billy" Stu mocks, Tatum slaps him playfully.

"Sorry, I guessed it slipped my mind" I smile at Sid and put my right arm around her shoulders and kiss her softly on the lips. The school bell rings and I take the opportunity to let go of her, Tatum jumps up and bounces excitedly over to Sid and starts talking about tonights party as they begin to head back to their classes.

"Tatum, I'll see you at the party kay? Billy and I have got practice until 5" Stu shouts after the girls with Randy following behind them. They all turn their heads back to us, Tatum pouts "Oh okay, see you there! You better be in costume Billy!" they head back through the school doors and out of sight.

I turn my attention to Stu who is still laid back on the fountain and lights up a cigarette.

"So what exactly do we have for practice?" I raise my eyebrow and bite my bottom lip as his blue eyes meet mine.