The day after

The sterile scent of antiseptic hung in the air as Catherine, Harry's mother, anxiously paced the sterile corridors of St. Mary's Hospital. The harsh fluorescent lights overhead flickered intermittently, casting an uneasy glow on the linoleum floor.

She stopped abruptly as a door swung open, revealing Dr. Emily, the attending physician. Her expression was a mixture of concern and professional detachment as she approached her. Catherine's eyes, red-rimmed from sleepless nights, met hers with a silent plea for answers.

"Mrs. Thompson," Dr. Emily began, her voice measured. "Harry has been through a significant ordeal, both physically and emotionally. The springlock incident has left its mark."

Catherine clutched the edge of the book in her hands, her knuckles turning white. "How is he, Doctor? Will he be okay?"

Dr. Emily sighed, her gaze sympathetic. "Physically, he's stable, but the trauma he endured... it's going to take time. We're monitoring him closely and providing the best care we can. He's in and out of consciousness."

A heavy silence settled between them, the weight of the situation pressing down on Catherine's shoulders. "Can I see him?" she finally asked, her voice wavering.

The doctor nodded. "Yes, of course. But please, be prepared. He might not be fully coherent, and the emotional toll—"

"I just need to see my son," Catherine interrupted, determination in her eyes.

Together, they walked down the corridors, the steady hum of medical equipment serving as an ominous backdrop. The door to Harry's room loomed ahead, and as Catherine stepped inside, her heart clenched at the sight of her son lying pale and fragile in the hospital bed.

Harry's eyes flickered open as she approached, the exhaustion evident in his gaze. "Mom?" he whispered, his voice strained before going back unconscious.

Catherine took his hand, her fingers trembling. "I'm here, sweetheart. I'm right here."

And so, the journey of recovery continued, within the sterile confines of the hospital room, where the echoes of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza lingered in the shadows of Harry's unconscious mind.