Watched

Deep within the chilling corridors of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Catherine and Happy Frog pressed forward, the upgraded sound sensors allowing them to navigate the eerie silence with heightened awareness. Their quest for answers regarding Harry's springlocking led them through forgotten corners and dimly lit hallways.

Unbeknownst to them, they were not alone. In the shadows, Mangle, a dismantled animatronic with a haunting presence, observed their every move. Silent and watchful, Mangle's tangled limbs coiled in anticipation.

As Catherine and Happy Frog explored a desolate arcade filled with remnants of forgotten games, the air seemed to thicken with an unseen presence. Mangle, with its disjointed limbs and eerie visage, hovered in the darkness, drawn to the duo like a spectral guardian of the pizzeria's secrets.

Happy Frog's upgraded sound sensors, now more attuned to the faintest echoes, picked up subtle disturbances in the air. The animatronic's eyes flickered as they detected a distant, irregular hum – a sound that didn't align with the creaking of the decaying establishment.

Catherine, sensing a shift in the atmosphere, looked to Happy Frog. "Do you hear that? Something doesn't feel right."

Happy Frog nodded, their sound sensors adjusting to the subtle vibrations. "There's an anomaly in the sound patterns. We should proceed with caution."

As they ventured deeper into the shadows, Mangle continued to observe, its presence concealed in the darkness. The dismantled animatronic, once part of the joyful chaos of the pizzeria, now harbored a spectral energy, a silent witness to the unfolding mysteries.

Catherine and Happy Frog, mostly unaware of the spectral observer, pressed on, their quest for answers guided by determination. The pizzeria, once a haven for laughter and joy, held secrets that yearned to be unveiled, and the chilling presence of Mangle added an unforeseen layer to the haunting enigma that enveloped Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.