Captured in capsules

Catherine and Happy Frog stepped onto the floor beneath, and their surroundings shifted into an otherworldly chamber filled with glass capsules. Each capsule held an animatronic frozen in time – Baby, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, and others from different locations, their metallic forms preserved behind the transparent barriers.

The air seemed to hum with a strange energy as Catherine and Happy Frog gazed at the captive animatronics. It was a surreal display of characters from various corners of the Fazbear universe, frozen in eerie stillness. As they ventured deeper, a distant banging caught their attention.

In the corner of the chamber, among the Mediocre Melodies section, one glass capsule stood out. The animatronic inside, a familiar face from Happy Frog's past, relentlessly banged on the glass. It was one of Happy Frog's friends from the old band, trapped and unable to escape.

Happy Frog's animatronic eyes widened with recognition and concern. "That's Mr. Hippo! He's from the Mediocre Melodies, my old band. We need to find a way to free him."

They approached Mr. Hippo's capsule, the rhythmic banging creating a haunting melody that resonated through the chamber. Catherine examined the glass, searching for a release mechanism. The animatronic inside appeared distressed, its mechanical eyes conveying a silent plea for liberation.

With a sense of urgency, Happy Frog surveyed the surroundings. "There must be a control panel or something that unlocks these capsules. We have to find it and free Mr. Hippo."

As they explored the chamber, they discovered a dusty control panel hidden behind a forgotten console. With cautious optimism, Catherine manipulated the controls. The glass capsule housing Mr. Hippo emitted a series of mechanical sounds, and the transparent barrier slowly lifted.

Released from confinement, Mr. Hippo emerged, his animatronic form stretching his endoskeleton as if shaking off the stiffness of captivity. Happy Frog and Mr. Hippo exchanged a series of electronic beeps and clicks, a language understood only by those of their kind.

With Mr. Hippo now liberated, Catherine, Happy Frog, and their newfound companion continued their exploration of the mysterious floor. The glass capsules held a silent testament to the interconnected tales of animatronics from various locations, each with its own story of joy, fear, and haunting secrets.

The haunted pizzeria, with its layers of forgotten narratives and captive spirits, seemed to unfold before them like a tragic tapestry. As they pressed forward, the chilling echoes of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza guided them toward the heart of the mystery, where the enigmatic truths of the animatronic world awaited their discovery.