Concert

Oh my goodness! Soul just asked me to go to a concert with him! Screeeee! And of course the bands are all some of my favorites!

It's a warped tour which means that there are way more then three bands.

Okay here are the bands that are going:
Fall Out Boy
Sleeping With Sirens
Falling In Reverse
Escape the Fate
We Came As Romans
Panic! At the Disco!
Paramore
Twenty One Pilots
Pierce the Veil
Pentatonix (for some odd reason)
New Politics
Knife Party
letlive.
My Chemical Romance
Zedd
And one of my newest favorites:
BLACK VEIL BRIDES!

Oh my gosh! I can't wait to see if Onision was right when he said that Andy Biersack is just as perfect in real life as he is in pictures. And the song In the End is so perfect. It voices what I feel, that no one should be scared to die.

"Hey Maka! Guess what?!" I heard Soul call from the living room.

"What!" I was currently putting on my Monumentour shirt, which Soul had bought me when we went to the concert.

"I just got backstage passes to the whole thing! Someone was selling theirs for a ridiculously low price!"

I ran out into the living room to find Soul standing next to Death.

"Hey, Death! What are you doing here?"

"Giving these tickets to Soul. I decided that, even though I love the music, I would probably make myself sick from all of the unsymmetricality of all of the bands and people. It wasn't worth it. Soul told me about you loving all of the bands on the warped tour so I offered to give them to him." Death explained. He handed one of the passes to me.

I looked at it, it was laminated. My ticket to heaven. I was so excited I almost fainted. I read the ticket very carefully. Oh my gosh! We were getting to meet all of my favorite artists in person! This was a dream come true. I hugged Death until he couldn't breath screaming, "THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!"

He pried me off of him saying, "Really, Maka. It's no problem. Go and have the best time you've ever ever had."

I was being held back by Soul. "Thanks so much again. You have no idea how much this means to me."

"No problem, Maka." And with that, he walked out of the apartment, towards his own home.

A/N: Thanks for reading! This may be a part one. I am considering adding another part.

Comment if you want it!

Vote if you want it!

Follow if you like my works!

Love all of you!

⚓~Angel