Café

I was meeting Tsubaki at DeathBucks after school. I walked into the café and ordered a drink from a white, spiky haired boy, around my age. He took my name and, after waiting awhile, I heard my name called. I got my drink and sat down, reading my book.

I waited and waited for Tsubaki to walk into the popular coffee shop. But she never did. I just sat there, reading my book. I finished two books in the series before the white haired guy walked up to the table and said, "Excuse me, Miss... Maka was it?"

I nodded.

"I'm sorry, but the store is about to close," He lightly blushed.

"Oh." I blushed more then he did, "Sorry, I'll be going."

I got up and walked out of the café, Where the heck was Tsubaki? What happened to her?

I looked in my bag for my phone, planning on quickly texting her to ask where she had been. Before I found my phone, I found a piece of paper. It had a number on it. It was that coffee shop guy, wasn't it?

I pressed the number into my phone and called him.

'Hello?'

Hi! This is Maka, from DeathBucks this afternoon?

Oh. Hi! I'm Soul. I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date Saturday?

Um sure

Great if you want, we can meet at DeathBucks at say... ten? So you can leave at anytime.

Just in case I feel uncomfortable? That's sweet. See you at ten.

See you then.

I could hear the smirk in his voice, maybe this would be worth while.

A/N: Thanks for reading!

This was suggested by multiple users including:

@TheShinyUmbreon

& everyone in the comments who agreed with #SoulfromStarbucks

(Sorry. I no has the Internet at this moment)

Thanks for the ideas! Give me more, PLEASE!

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

Now over 5.11k angels out there! I love you guys!

⚓~Angel