Halloween Party

"Really, Soul? I look like a slut!" I called to him from my room, referring to what I was wearing.

"I'm sure you look fine, Maka!" His voice a bit of a cackle, as he was trying to get into character.

I put on my jersey accent and walked out of the room and into the saying, "How do I look Mista Jay?" I posed in the doorway and he looked up.

His face was a face of sheer surprise, "Oh my god."

"Really?" I asked as I played with my hands.

He grabbed them, gently kissing them, "Of course, Harley." I smiled, looking into his eyes.

"Thank ya', Mista' Jay. I appreciate it."  I messed around with my pigtail, which was partly dyed red. My other was dyed partly blue.

He messed with one of the straps on my tank top, the black one. "Harley, my dear, you look..." He whispered in my ear, voice soft and husky, "Sexy." 

I blushed, my pale skin turning pink. He plucked at the mask on my eyes. "Thanks, Soul. Hey, by the way, where'd you get that makeup idea?"

"Oh, just a person on the internet called Madeyewlook. Lex is an amazing body painter." He gently kissed my lips, "So are you ready, my dear?"

"Of course, Mista Jay. Let me grab my bat." I ran into my room quickly, taking a quick look at myself in the mirror, my red booty shorts revealing the part of my creamy white legs which were not covered by long, red socks and boots. My tank top was covered in big black and red checks. I grabbed my bat and quickly returned to my knight in shining joker outfit. I took a moment to just look at his hair, once so soft and pearly white, now slicked back and covered in green body paint. His white tank top was partly see through to show his painted on tattoos and the scar on his chest that I had come to love. His pants revealed nothing, as they were completely black.

"Let's go, Harley. We've got a party to get to." He whispered in my ear while grabbing my hand. We grabbed our full length black cloaks and ran outside to the motorcycle. He pulled his cloak on and got in front, waiting for me as I did the same. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled myself close to him. I buried my face in his cloak, drinking in his scent as we rode. I was so into just being close to him, enveloped in his scent, that I didn't realize that we had made it and were just sitting in front of Kid's house until Tsubaki fell out the front door, after trying to hold Black Star back.

"I'm sorry!" She cried as Black Star bounded down the steps, but before he could reach us, Soul and I climbed off the bike. He held my hand gently and squeezed it before letting go and entering the house. Black Star followed him, knowing that Tsubaki would push me for answers.

I walked up the stairs and into the building as Tsubaki followed, before grabbing me and pulling me towards the rest of the girls, grabbing them and leading us to a corner, where they encircled me and began to interrogate.

"What took you so long?" Liz asked.

"I was getting into costume." I replied, looking down at my cloak which they hadn't even let me take off yet.

"What are you anyways?" Patty asked.

There's Patty for ya'... Asking the real questions. I looked past the girls for a moment, trying to see is Soul had taken his cloak off yet, but it turns out he hadn't, as the boys were grilling him for answers as well. Our eyes met momentarily and he gave a slight nod, telling me to take off my cloak, as he would do the same. I pulled my cloak slowly over my head, careful not to ruin my pigtails and let my shirt ride up. Once it was fully over my head, the girls gasped, "Maka! You know your Papa is here!" Taubaki cried quietly.