Soul Mates

"A sound soul... Dwells within a sound mind... And a sound body. Of course... Everybody knows this. But how are 'Soul Mates' made? How do these people know that they are in love? That they are 'made for each other'? I have a theory that many of you teenage lovers may want to hear, no matter how star-crossed your love may be.

"My theory goes that many atoms were formed when life was first introduced to Earth. As they are the things that make up all life. Cell organelles, containing DNA, which are held within cells themselves. Cells make up tissues, which make up organs and muscles, that make up organisms themselves. And these little things, these atoms, are what help us in our search for love.

"The atoms which were created nearest each other have been separated for a long time, millennia possibly, who knows. Those separated atoms long to find those which were created closest to them, getting nearer and nearer each generation until, finally, they are reunited as they find their love. That's it. Soul mates meet, happiness follows them for the rest of their lives." Maka finished her speech, the scientific way of proving soul mates exist.

She sits down, a satisfactory grin plastered across her face. Her hand finds his, under the joined desks. He squeezes, showing his support for his soul mate.

~Later on, at home~

She sits on his lap, "Soul? Do you think our atoms were created next to each other?" She places a chaste kiss on his lips.

He presses his lips to her forehead before answering, "Of course they were."

"Love you, Soul

"Love you, Soul."

A/N: I'm am extremely sorry for not updating sooner, my life has kind of been a living hell lately. You know, going through my first regents experience is very stressful and I've been an emotional wreck. Especially because of my low-key crush on someone in my church and my anger 'issue' I just have been getting fed up with assholes in my school (excuse my Greek).

I love you guys, I have another one coming soon.

Thanks for the ideas by the way! Love you, angels!

⚓️~Angel