Chapter 1

"There's no shame in being afraid. Hell, we're all afraid. What you gotta do is figure out what you're afraid of because when you put a face on it, you can beat it. Better yet, you can use it."

-India-

I dialed 911 and tried to get a hold of Briana and she wasn't answering.

-Bryshere-

Me-how did you know that !? HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW MY CAR WAS GON' BLOW UP!!

Dad- SOMEONE IS AFTER US!! SOMEONE IS AFTER US SON!!

Me-WHAT DO YOU MEAN , US?

Dad - listen , they know about your mom

Me-what does mom have to do with me ?

Dad- they know , that you knew and didn't tell and now they're black mailing me and out to get me

Me-who are they ?!

Dad-your uncle !

Me- my uncle ? I don't have any uncles

Dad-not that you know of anyway , you have to be careful .

Me - why don't you just turn yourself in , I got a family for crying out loud !

Dad- if I go , you're going down with me

Me-I hate you , just , stay away from me and my family , I don't trust you, I don't want anything to do with you!

I walked home pissed and confused , my car is destroyed. The firefighters pulled up and I called Briana to come pick me up and she only let it ring 3 times before it hung up .. what the fuck that's weird.

-Briana-

Me - I thought you were dead

Chres - you thought wrong

Me - what do you want from me ?

Chres- I wanted what I always wanted Bri , your love

Tears began to fall out my eyes

Me-YOU SICK BASTARD!! HOW COULD YOU !! YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET MY LOVE ! AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN OR ANYONE ELSE AFTER I GET DONE WITH YOU!

Chres - Be careful with your threats

I took out my pepper spray and sprayed him and covered his eyes and I kneed him 5 times til he fell on the ground

??? - ma'am , are you alright ?

Me- yeah , I'm fine

??-I called the police they should be on their way , anytime now.

Chres - if I go to jail so does Bryshere

I kicked chresanto in the face one last time before the cops showed up and put him in handcuffs .
"You haven't seen the last of me". he said before leaving.

No matter how hard I fought I was afraid , I am still afraid.