Chapter 6

Bryshere
The next day I got home Briana and BJ was happy to see me she cooked a big dinner and after we put BJ to sleep.
We talked for a while then we had sex in the shower then the we moved to the bed and It felt so good I fell right to sleep after.

-the next morning-
After A while laying in the bed could lung and playing with each others hands I decided to ask her about the guy from yesterday ,

briana- oh , It was an agent tryna recruit me but I told him that im taking a break from all the movie stuff.

briana pov

I mean Im not lying he is a sports agent , Bryshere doesn't need to know the real reason he'll just take things too far , or make them worst than what it is.

He quickly got up and picked up his shirt and said " IM GLAD I DIDN'T PROPOSE TO YOU ! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LYING TO ME BITCH !?"

I couldn't believe the words that was coming out of his mouth I was so hurt the only thing I could say was " calm down BJ is sleep"

bryshere - I don't care

me- you think you can just call me a bitch and get away with it?! get the hell out!

bryshere - I bought this house!

me- so you want me to leave ? really , i'll go and Im taking my son with me!!

bryshere- no the fuck you not !!

me-watch me !!

I walk toward bj's room and before I can enter it bryshere grabbed my arm aggressively

I looked at him with an are you serious look

me- GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME !!

I said with tears coming down my face and he got in my face and said "you're not going anywhere". I continued to walk in Bj's room and bryshere followed me in there then he pinned me against the wall and gave me this evil glare I looked him in his eyes and it was like he wasn't my bryshere anymore , these 3 months really changed him and Im scared that this time I lost him forever. He looked like he finally calmed down he was looking confused and he said "sorry"and he began crying I hugged him and told him "It's okay" I whispered.

After a while of just sitting down there bryshere finally spoke

" I'm going to India house to see brya "

"Okay" I said with a shy smile.

Bryshere

When I get to India house she looks at me with shock and disbelief and hugs me I hugged her back I looked up to see this black Nigga coming out of her room
" who is this nigga ? "
Her smile fades and she say
"That's Terrell .. My uh friend "
Me-friends spend a night in your room , I don't random niggas around my daughter India !!!

Terrell - you don't have to yell at her she puts brya to sleep before I come over , you don't have to worry about me taking your place

Me - did I ask you to speak ?

Terrell - don't be getting big with me rich boy , Ima watts baby !

Me- what's that supposed to mean nigga ? You want a fade ?

I walked towards and India pulled me back

Me- India this shit needs to stop , unless this nigga gon marry you he can't be around my daughter sleep or not , I don't give a fuck

India - you can't come in here and tell me how to love my life , bryshere especially you 3 months absence

Me - so you saying I have no say so on what kind of environment my daughter get to live in

India - NO ! I'm saying you're not even apart of it

My heart felt like it sunk to my stomach and I looked in India eyes and all I could see was how she was hurt

"can you give us some privacy "

I said while looking at Terrell and he went back to her room.

Me- India , that little girl is my life it's just that I'm going through so much shit and I'm trying as hard as I can

A tear fell from her eye

Me- you don't know how hard it is having two baby mamas sometimes I wish that It didn't have to be like this , I hate leaving you here alone most of the time and spending most of my time with Briana , but that's the woman that I love and I can't help it but Ima try to make it up to you somehow , I want to have a bigger part of you and Bria's life I don't ever want you to feel like I don't care about you or that I don't love my own daughter.

I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead and hugged her she grabbed on to me and hugged me tight and said " I missed you"
Me- me too

Note - So 2 episodes ago Hakeem got kidnapped on Empire , and last episode Anika become pregnant ? And also obsessed with him ? That reminds me of book #1 how amazing would it be if one of the writers read my fanfic and got a couple ideas lol , I know it's not true but a girl can wish.