Chapter 8

-1 month later-
Bryshere pov

She let out one last scream before  I pulled out , she turned around and tried to kiss me but I moved her face away from mine , who is she ? I don't know. Why am I here I don't know.
I was ashamed , but I didn't care at the same time , when I was done I moved to the couch in the motel and I started thinking and I realized that I don't love Briana , the only two people I care about in this world is  brya and bryshere jr but I can't stand to be around them because it remind of a what failure I am , I look at this bitch in her eyes and I see a lost puppy she smiled at me and I smiled back but my smile was the pain in me disguising itself as something beautiful as a simple smile , the bitch rolled the blunt and I snatched it out of her hand and inhaled it and all my thoughts rushed back to me as I exhaled they left , everything that I know and everything that I've seen is too much for me. I began telling this girl my life story she say something in Spanish and I put her head on my lap and she began giving me head .

Me- que hora es ?

Her- 3:00pm

I picked up my sweater and left the motel  room
And drove straight home as soon as I get home Briana was waiting on the couch
Briana - AND WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN ALL NIGHT !?
ME- please I'm not try a hear it
Briana - TRYNA HEAR WHAT ? ABOUT HOW WORRIED I WAS ABOUT YO SORRY ASS

she got close to me and I failed to push her away

BRIANA - have you been drinking ?

BRYSHERE - MAN , STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME!

I walked to my room And laid flat on the bed

Briana

I couldn't believe this shit , this is the shit I have to go through I walked into the room after him and tears was running down my face

Me - seriously bryshere ? You gon do me like this

I started hitting him

Me - get up !

I was crying telling him to get up he finally listened and got up he pinned me against the wall and said " every time I look at you I see everything bad that ever happened in my life "
I slapped him and I covered my mouth and again I looked at him and still couldn't see the bryshere I knew

Bryshere - I'm sorry I didn't mean that .

I grabbed my car Keys and ran out of the house and drove away and he didn't even try to run after me , I mean I know bryshere is hurting but he doesn't think I'm hurting to at the time that I need him most this is how he acts ? He treats me like shit now , I deserve better than him lord knows what he was doing last night my eyes were filled with tears and I could barely see anything so I pulled over I don't even know where I was going , I don't want to deal with anyone right now I'm glad bj wasn't around to hear or see none of that after a while of just staring in mid air I turn the car back around to go back home .
When I get there bryshere is standing there with a pregnancy test in his hand that I bought last week before I had a miscarriage but he doesn't know that because he's never home
Bryshere - what is this ? You're pregnant?
Me- no , I was
Bryshere - who's was it ?
Me- bryshere don't ask me a stupid fucking question like that again
Bryshere - you wanna know where I was at last night ? Fucking some Spanish bitch at a random hotel

I stood there dumb founded and he looked at me like a kid who just confessed to something he didn't want to .

Me- God , bryshere what did I do to deserve this , this version of you , I thought you loved me

Bryshere - I thought I loved you too

Me- you don't mean that 

Bryshere - I don't know ... I don't know what I'm doing Briana

And in this moment I knew exactly what I needed to do , be a friend to him , even though I needed one just as much.
I sat on the couch and told him it was gonna be ok " you're gonna get through this" as much as I wanted to believe what I was saying for my sake I didn't . After awhile I got up and ran bath water for him , and all I can think about was that this nigga hurt me but the hurt that I was feeling was blending in with the constant fear and the pain I was going through these past months , bryshere told me I'm the walking reminder of everything bad that has happened well he remind me of everything bad that has happened as well. He's the one that got India pregnant , he's the one that left to Jamaica and I suffered his lost for months and he come back and brought chresanto in my life , he's the one took the bullet for me and nearly died , I was so depressed I gave my mom a chance to kill me and she did , she killed me the day she pulled the trigger , ready to risk it all just to get rid of me in that moment now that I think about it , it just doesn't make any sense , she could've killed me as A child what made it so different ?
I squeezed the towel on bryshere's back and then started messaging him