Chapter 2

"I was thinking about the finality of it all - how somebody can leave your world in the blink of an eye and be gone forever. It's too enormous to think about. It's too hard. And then you're just supposed to go on, right, like just deal with it, I mean really you're only supposed to be sad for as long as the flowers last and then, oh, time to go back to telling jokes and reminiscing about the old days."

Bryshere

I fleed the scene of the fire and Briana called me I told her where I was and she said she was coming to get me.

---------------

Briana
-On our way home-

Me - oh my god he said that !?

I wanted to tell bryshere what happened with chresanto but he already had a lot on his plate and I had to much on my mind.

Me -It's gonna be alright , I promise

I smiled at him.

As soon as we get close to our home I see cop cars surrounding it.

We tried to get in but the cops tried to stop us
But our security informed them that we lived here I got out the car and ran to my house and asked "Whats going on?"

Police- are you Briana Williams ?

Me-yeah

Police-there's no easy way to say this , your mother was murdered

And in that moment I broke to my knees and cried , I didn't cry because the women who gave birth to me is gone but because I wasn't sad at all and I will never know what having a mother feels like. How many people can say that they would've been dead if they gave their mother a chance to kill them. I will never know love from a mother or a father , Realizing that alone makes me more sad than the death of my very own mother.

Bryshere was comforting me the best way he could but it's not helping , because even with my mom gone I hate her still , even while being dead she manages to make things worse.

Police - I'm gonna need you to come with me downtown for questioning regarding a note.
the officer handed me a note with a plastic bag wrapped around it.

The first thing that came to my Mind when I read it was Chresanto.

-Later on that night -

I was on my way home after a long night I was irritated and ready to get in bed with my man.
When I get home I took off my shirt and pants and put on one of bryshere's t-shirt and got in bed with him and I was surprised to see he wasn't sleep.

Me- you couldn't sleep because of your dad huh ?

Bryshere - no , I couldn't stop thinking about you , I can't Lose you again

Me-the feelings mutual

He kissed my shoulder and I kissed his lips.

Bryshere - you don't deserve any of this , you're mom was lost not to love someone like you , you're everything.

Me-How did I get so lucky , to have a sexy, romantic and cheesy boyfriend like you

I pecked his lips
Bryshere- yo ass , duh

I hit his shoulder

And he started laughing

Bryshere -I'm just playing ,goodnight baby , I love you

Me-night.

-Morning-

Bryshere

I woke up to the smell of bacon and I was starving.
Bj was riding around in his toy Audi
And briana was flipping pancakes in my shirt
Briana - hey babe , good morning
Me- good morning ,
I got behind Briana and hugged her
My dick was hard and got pressed up against her ass
Briana - oh my god , Bryshere!
Me- I can't help it

Briana turned off the fire and turned Around and started kissing me,

I picked her up and put her on the counter.
And began kissing her
Briana- we can't do this not with Bj here.
We look at Bj who's looking at us as if he seen a ghost.
Briana laughs and says  "He just don't understand".
I started laughing.
The door bell started to ring fast and impatient

Me- who the hell is that ?!

Briana picked up Bj and we walked to the door

Police officer - Bryshere Brown?

Bryshere - that's me

Police officer - you're under arrest for being an accessory to the Murder of Ashanti Brown, you have the right to remain sil-

Briana - THIS HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF MISTAKE!! YOU CANT DO THIS !!

Police officer 2 - I'm sorry ma'am but you're going to have to back off

He grabbed her arm and she yanked her arm away from him.

Me- TOUCH HER AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU!!

Police officer 2 - that's not going to help your case Mr. Brown.