Chapter 3

! new MAIN characters alert ( Image Above ) !

-5 years Ago -
Candice pov

Me- Well I don't give a fuck ! Chris no other bitch could love you like I have

Chris - I feel sorry for you

Me- you feel sorry for me? I feel sorry for you , when was the last time you had a job !?  You're living off of me ,

Chris - I don't need this shit , I'm out Candice

Me - you'll come running back...

Chris - I'm tired of you I'm done , you want ever see me again , I promise that !

I rolled my eyes and said " bye white boy "

He slammed the door and I jumped that was the last time I saw him until......

• present day •
3 months after bryshere was arrested.

Briana Pov

I woke up at 6 am and took BJ to day care I went back home and sat on the couch rolled up a blunt and smoked some weed , I turned on the tv looking but not really paying attention The trailer for my movie came on and I threw the remote at it when I seen Lucas , it hurts , it hurts so much I can't take it , not having bryshere with me is the worst pain I ever felt worst than before and that's when I thought he was dead my love grew more and more for him and knowing that he could've been here smoking this blunt with me makes me hate myself I really hate myself I'm depressed and I'm always smoking , I have a son I have to look after and I'm only 21 for crying out loud I'm barely legal to drink and I have the biggest weight of 7 billion on my shoulder and I just can't take it anymore , I called India and asked can she pick up BJ from day care later because I have something important to do when I don't , I've been to so many interviews to promote my movie these passed months that I wish I never was on the Got damn movie most of the time they were asking about bryshere anyway. I was starting to think that  all things went bad in my life when Lucas came in but then I realized that it was chresanto but when I really thought about it , It was bryshere and India getting pregnant that's when everything went downhill , with the blink of my eyes my boyfriend was announced dead than I blinked my eyes again and he's resurrected with a bitch o his side and my future rapist on the other . I live in fear everyday knowing that chresanto could be watching me I live in fear everyday knowing that someone had intentions of blowing up bryshere and that my son could be in big danger , I live in fear anger and regret and I don't know how to deal with it , and I still have nightmares about that night , not like before but they've gotten worst since bryshere left. Since he left I spent to much Time in my head , it's to much for me if my mom was here she'd probably tell me some harsh shit that I'd hate her for but eventually realize it's true even though she hates my existence her bashing me is what kept me strong in life I guess that's why I'm so stuck , 3 months ago my boyfriend went to jail and in the same month my mother was murdered and I'm not affected by her death , the only thing im affected by is the fact that I am not affected by it.

I went to a bar late night in Hollywood and ordered 7 shots of tequila, this random white guy walked up to me and said " woah , woah slow down "
I looked at him up and down and asked " do I know you ?"
He replied " no, but I know celebrities get drunk in here all the time and tmz be waiting right outside the door just waiting for someone to screw up "
Me- that's sweet
I took my first shot
The random guy pushed back 4 shots and told the bartender that I didn't want them .

" is this what white people do ? Stop people from getting drunk so that they won't have sex with you"

He laughed and said " I just really hate good girls going bad "

Me- what makes you think I'm a good girl ?

" you let me take the drinks away , you wanted to be stopped" he replied.

Me- what do you want from me justin bieber

Random guy - I was trying to help , queen Latifa

I started laughing and he walked away I started to think about what he was saying I looked down at my bracelet bryshere bought for me and I smiled , this was the first genuine smile I had in months all because of some random guy.

- Sorry for the short chapter+no bryshere but I wanted to introduce to new characters that's on the cover of this book-