Chapter 4

India pov

I fixed BJ and Brya lunch and went to my room and cried a little I miss bryshere I never stopped missing him , I never stopped loving him , I just wanted my friendship with Briana back and I don't even think it was worth it , all I do is listening to her wine and cry about how she miss bryshere and I have to sit and pretend that I don't . Everything would've been perfect if bryshere would've just got me pregnant we'd have the perfect little cute family not a complicated one like this .

- Briana pov -

I woke up this morning with a big black t shirt and I looked around to see I was in a random room , I started looking around the room to see the random guy from the bar laying on the couch I hit his chest and he woke up coughing
Guy - what is wrong with you !!
Me- tell me we did not do it last night !
Guy - we didn't , you was so drunk you asked me to take you home an you wouldn't tell me where you lived so I brought you here and I gave you something to sleep in , if we had sex trust me , you'd remember .

I blushed a little bit because it all started coming back to me and he was a gentlemen ,

Me- Whats your name?

Guy - Chris .. Chris Parker

That name sent chills through my body it was to similar to chres , my heart started beating fast " I have to go " I walked back to the room he followed me and grabbed my arm gently and it gave me butterflies and he asked me was I okay And I said " I shouldn't be here , I have a son and a boyfriend ".    "I know Briana everyone knows , you haven't did anything wrong ,just let me drive you to your car because it's not here " he laughed.

Briana - it's not funny
I said with a smile "just take me to my car" I continued.

-Chris -

Wow . I need to know her it's something so special about her that I can't put my fingers on , the most beautiful girl I have ever seen since Candice and that was 5 years ago , Yeah I have a thing for black girls I only dated a white girl once 2 years ago , big mistake. I was driving briana to her car and snuck a look at her she smiled at me genuinely and I couldn't help but get chills sent down my spine , I don't know if love at first sight is a thing , but I don't want this to be the last time I see her , but I know it is.

Bryshere
I was released from jail today because of my lawyer just stated some facts and how I was only a kid when it happened and I was scared out my mind I don't know why it took three months for them to realize that but I'm just thankful I get to go see my family but first I have to see my new psychiatrist, it's mandatory every week Monday and Wednesday's because that's my real punishment I really don't care , just happy to go home and surprise Briana.

I walked into the office and saw a brown skin lady with a mean look on her face , and immediately I knew I wasn't gonna like it , she got up out her seat and shook my hand "Dr. Candice West , nice to meet you Bryshere Brown , please sit" she said.

Me- you have to be kidding me , aren't you a little to young to be a doctor

West- Yes , 25 , Harvard Graduate , Rich parents but enough about me please sit down before I assign you to someone else.

I quickly sat down I was low key scared of her .

West- so how is your day going so far?

Me- it's going great I'm finally going home and seeing my kids and I'm thinking about proposing to my girlfriend Briana

West - how old are you ?

Me- 22 , why ?

She wrote on her clip board

West - why do you feel like you should get married at such a young age

Me- do you have kids ?

She looked at me with so much hate

West -I have a Daughter, but that's not any of your business

Me - then why did you tell me

She rolled her eyes
West- so why do you want to get married?

She looked back at the board

Me - Because I love my Girlfriend Briana and I want us to be a family

West - why haven't you proposed to her before you went to jail , when you came back from Jamaica or when you two got back together

Me- looks like someone did their research

West- It's my job

Me-that's good
I said sarcastically.

West-you just recently went to jail for being an accessory to your mothers murder and It brought back the emotions and scared little boy in you that couldn't believe his mother was gone , you lost a big part of yourself and you're scared to Lose , you've been with your girlfriend for a long time and now you just decide to marry her? Looks like you have some repressed emotions to deal with

Me - excuse me ?

West - I'm not tryna tell you how to live your life , but don't get married it will ruin everything.

Me - I got up off my chair " Just because your mad ass haven't had dick in i don't know how long don't give you the right to make assumptions about how I don't love my girlfriend"

West -I never said you didn't love your girlfriend , just sit down we have 20 minutes left , use this time to reflect on the emotions you've been experienced these passed 3 months .

-Candice pov-
I need this time to reflect to , I work 24/7 I see my daughter once a week if I'm lucky , and I'm still in love with her father who've I haven't seen in 5 years I drink alone every night and sleep with a guy I have no feelings for constantly. After the session was over I went home I spent my time fighting the urge to grab the first bottle I see out of my liquor cabinet , I went to my room and put on shorts and t shirt and popped in my workout dvd 15 minutes later someone came knocking at my door I opened and it was marcel I attacked him with kisses and immediately wanted him to put me against the wall
But he didn't
Marcel - Candice , I really like you and I feel like you're using me for sex

Marcel Lee is A 32 year old Doctor and his sex game is made precious for everyone women's dream.

Me- baby , you know I really like you and I wouldn't use you like that .

He's the closest thing I have to Chris I close my eyes and image he's Chris sometimes I managed to do that without screaming Chris's name after the first two guys I've been with since Chris.

Marcel put me against the wall and put his hands in my pants I took off my shirt and he began kissing my neck and I squeezed my leg around him , the door bell rung rapidly and marcel looked at me in confusion and I mirrored his look because no one ever interrupts us. I put back on my shirt and looks through peek hole and saw Amelia , "what the hell is she doing here" I whispered .

I pushed marcel toward the closet " my daughter is here , you have to hide. "
I opened the door and looked at her like she was a ghost I haven't seen her since last month , she lives with my parents. She smiled at me and gave me a letter and asked can she come in I opened the door wide for her and she gave me a letter that read Candice , time to take care of your responsibility, she misses her mom -Love your mom , the one who didn't give up on you.

I rolled my eyes at the letter and told Amelia to go to my room , I went to the closet Marcel was in and I rushed him out , looks like a storm is coming my way.