𝟎𝟏𝟎

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝟎𝟏𝟎

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝟎𝟏𝟎

𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞

『••✎••』

Harry Potter felt sick to his stomach.

To be more clear, Harry Potter felt fine but Estrella Consuelas made him feel sick to his stomach.

Why? Because fate bonded him to a worry wart.

"We've missed dinner because of you, I'm starving!" Harry threw his head back and groaned, feeling Estrella taking deep breaths to will away her nausea. "Your parents are gone, why are you on the edge of throwing up?"

"Harry, please shut up before I vomit on you," Estrella opened one eye and glared at him before returning to her mindful exercises. "It's not my parents I'm worried about, it's life in general.."

Oddball Harry sighed, smiling as he watched her eyebrows furrow.

I heard that!  Estrella sat up, shuffling to tuck herself beside him. For the last couple of nights it seemed as the she couldn't go a few hours without being near him. Sleep was practically impossible, an perpetual, itchy sort of pain accompanying her. It would dull, eventually after it became so unbearable that she knocked out, the only thing soothing it was Harry's touch, erasing it as though she never felt it in the first place. 

Harry could say the same. Out of spite, he liked to argue he felt it worse. Ron could second that since suddenly it seemed if Harry was getting no sleep, neither was he.

"I am dreading you leaving to go back to your room," Harry whispered against her neck. He played with a lock of her hair, twirling it through his fingered. Estrella hummed in agreement as she stared into the fire.

"Do you think over time it'll get easier or harder?" She inquired, her sight set forward. It had been nagging her for a while. "Not being near each other, I mean," she shifted slightly turning to look at him. "Will it always be like this?"

"I don't know," He admitted with a frown, "Maybe...maybe it's like training a baby to sleep in a cot? If we endure it, it might?" Harry shrugged, admiring how the glow of the fire illuminated the side of her face, making her eyes appear fiery gold. "But if it gets worse then I guess we'll be sharing a bed for the foreseeable future."

"Oh you'd love that wouldn't you Potter," A voice sniggered from behind them. The two turned around to see George walking around the couch before he settled into the armchair. Harry turned bright red and George grinned in amusement.

"No, no, I didn't mean-" he protested but paused, trailing off in thought. His cheeks flushed even deeper.

"Harry!" Estrella gasped in shock as the end of his sentence floated in and out of her mind. Sitting up, she punched his shoulder as the thought dwelled in hers.