𝟎𝟎𝟒

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟒 ;𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆, 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟒 ;
𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆, 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

『••✎••』

Hogwarts was beautiful. Honestly, Estrella couldn't get enough of how magical the castle looked at night, especially with all the first years around her holding their lanterns to see through the night.

Looking around she smiled softly at the faces of the 11-year-olds, eyes dancing with flecks of light and their faces struck with awe. "It's magical." A girl breathed out.

"Duh, that's why it's a magic school idiot." The boy holding the lantern at the foot of their boat rolled his eyes. The girl cut her eyes at him and turned to Estrella with a confused look.

"You don't look 11," She observed. "Are you sure you're a first-year?"

"No," The young witch giggled. "It is my first year at Hogwarts but I'll be entering with the third years."

"Oh, your really pretty." She concluded with a smile. "I'm Angelica."

"I'm Estrella, it's nice to meet you."

"I'm Drew Barnes," The boy looked back at the girls. "Well my actual name is Andrew because it's weird."

"And who told you that?" Estrella looked at him with her eyebrows furrowed. "Your name is fine."

"Geoffrey did." The boy shrugged his shoulders. "He told me to go by Drew all the time instead of as a nickname."

"And this Geoffrey," Estrella leaned forward, steadying herself to make sure the boat didn't tip over. "Is he nice?" Bucky shook his head, glancing over at another boat. Estrella turned her head to see a boy picking on a girl, splashing her with water and placing lily pads on her head.

"He's horrible," Angelica rolled her eyes. "I've only known him five minutes but I know he's going to be a nightmare."

"Hey Drew," Estrella spoke out, her eyes still trained on that Geoffrey boy. "Don't let that idiot tell you what to do okay? I've gone through the same thing in my old school, it wasn't fun and you're going to end up sad if you let people like him control your life."

"Be Drew because you want to be Drew, not because a buffoon told you it sounds better."

Something in the air shifted on Drew's side. He felt warm and tingly inside, I'm in love He jumped to the conclusion, staring at Estrella with googly eyes. "Okay, whatever you say beautiful- I mean Estrella." He smirked.

Estrella blushed at his comment earning a scoff from Angelica who turned to Estrella with a scowl. "Well done, you went and made him fall for you."

"What?" The witch protested. "I was just being nice."