𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟏 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 & 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒅

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 & 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒅

『••✎••』

When Estrella stepped off the cruise ship, the reality seemed to hit. Her life in Brazil, her experience at Castelobruxo was coming to an end. She was, unwillingly, turning the pages of her story. Moving on and writing a new sentence of her life with every step she took.

Her father, Emanuel, stood tall, jaw tensed and nose in the air with her mother, Aquila, right by his side, while Estrella trailed behind them hopelessly, her hair covering the slightly bruised cheek. That night her mother had entered her room with a house-elf in tow, carrying a tray of food while her mother had a bowl with a strange-looking substance inside.

"It's called Murtlap Essence mija," She smiled, digging her fingers in and smothered the blue colored potion on her cheek. The cool feeling instantly washed away any harsh stinging that she felt before and Estrella could finally rest her head.

Her mother probed her with a few questions but Estrella made sure to keep her responses short and sharp. Even though her mother had never hurt her physically, the fact that she allowed for her daughter to be beaten and bruised was enough for Estrella to know she didn't love her enough. Her father would never hurt his wife, so surely her mother must have believed that Estrella deserved every hit that came her way.

"Hurry Mariposa! The car is waiting." She heard him shout making her pick up the pace. She walked to the back of the car and silently passed her father the trunk she had and mumbled thanks before turning her back and climbing into the car. During the whole car journey, she made sure to stay huddled to her side of the car, trying her best to stay invisible as her father chatted away with the driver. How can they act as if everything is perfect? She hissed in her head Like they were one happy finally. It made her sick.

It was around 7 pm when the car had finally arrived at their small home for the next few days. Estrella quickly unlocked the car door and rushed out of the car, feeling light raindrops on her head as she looked up and down the cobbled street. One thing Estrella knew she hated about the England already was the weather, everywhere she went it was raining.

Her eyes glanced up to the sign swinging back and forth due to the heavy breeze. "The Leaky Cauldron" it read, Way to make it obvious  She rolled her eyes. Her first few steps were tentative but the young witch slowly overcame the nerves she felt and pushed the door open, walking in. Instantly she was met with a crowded front area, filled with all kinds of witches and wizards. It seemed comfy and welcoming, the type of area you'd never want to leave. It gave Estrella a sense of peace and filled her insides with a lovely warmth.

"What do you think?" She heard a low voice above her as he placed his hand on her shoulder. Yet again Estrella flinched away, the warmth of the inn being instantly replaced by ice-cold un-comfort. She rigidly nodded her head, the excitement dying in her eyes and she looked up and gave him a tight-lipped smile. "It's definitely....different."