𝟎𝟎𝟑

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟑 ;𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟑 ;
𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔

『••✎••』

"Who?" Isabella looked at Estrella incredulously.

"Not who, what." Estrella started. "Dementors are disgusting beings that feed off of all your worst memories, sucking the happiness out of you." She shuddered.

"But why are on the train?" Inaya looked at the girl with her head cocked to the side. Estrella merely shrugged, looking out of the compartment door hoping nothing would come in.

The four girls sat, three of them huddled on one side while Estrella sat opposite. They waited and waited, the cool chill only getting colder until the faintest creaking of a compartment door could be heard...and then screams.

The girls looked at each other wide-eyed, all expect Estrella who slumped over, feeling as if her head was being smashed in multiple times by hammer. She held her head in her hands, pain erupting from each corner of her mind until she finally closed her eyes and blurry images started to form in her mind.

All she could hear was a woman sobbing, begging until a flash of green light burst and the screams ceased. The pain was too much on the girls head and soon after that, she felt her consciousness fading in and out, hardly hearing the distant shouts of her friends and the faint nudges they gave her until she finally let herself be consumed by the darkness.

"Estrella! Estrella! Wake up !" Kiana shook her body, looking around at the other girls with wide eyes. She cursed into the darkness until the lights magically flickered back on, the temperature quickly rising until they felt warm again but still to no avail their friend wouldn't wake up.

"Is she dead?" Inaya asked timidly, clutching Estrella's ice-cold hand.

Kiana shook her head, "She's breathing, it's faint but she is breathing."

"What do we do?" Isabella stood over the two crouched biting her lip in worry, "Should I go find someone?"

The others merely shrugged, Inaya standing up and beckoning Isabella to go search for help but as the stepped out of the carriage, Kiana yelled out causing them to run back in. "Look! I think she's waking up."

"H-harry," Estrella hoarsely whispered, her head turning from side to side. The three girls looked at each other, eyebrows furrowed and leaned closer to hear what she was saying. "H-harry, is...he okay?"

"Harry?" Inaya looked out slightly at the hallway of compartments. "I'm guessing, I mean I can see Ron and Hermione talking to him."

Estrella jerked forward feeling an urgent pull towards the boy and walked out of her own and quickly rushed over to his seeing that the boy was on the lying on the seat, passed out with his friends worrying over him.