𝟎𝟏𝟐

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝟏𝟐

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝟏𝟐

𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐦!

『••✎••』

"Potter you look gloomy." Isabella cackled, walking up to the boy as he sat, lonely, in the Quidditch stands. Harry turned to her, his forlorn expression radiating to the rest of his demeanour. Isabella gave him the once over before scooting in next to him, her eyebrow raised as he sighed dramatically. "Maybe 'gloomy' isn't the right word? How about....ghastly?"

"If you've come here to laugh at me, I don't care! That broom was all I had and she..." Harry stood up, holding a hand to his chest, "...She took it away!"

"Hermione does feel bad you know," Isabella pouted. "And she was right! We have no clue who the hell Snuffles is and that broom could have flown you anywhere."

"At least I'd be flying." Harry sat down with a huff, letting his head fall and rest on Isabella's shoulder.

He focused his attention back on the Slytherin Quidditch team, blinking to push down the bubbling feeling of jealousy as he watched Estrella zoom back and forth on her Firebolt so mockingly.

I'm not flying to spite you, imebcil. And honestly, your flying won't be that different without the Firebolt Her voice floated into his mind, as she came to a halt, lining up in front of Marcus Flint as he barked orders at them.

Harry rolled his eyes, Easy for you to say, you're not the one who has to fly on a community broom for the rest of his life! He felt bile crawl up the back of his throat at the idea of going to the spare broom cupboard underneath the Quidditch stands and using one of those brooms for the rest of his matches.

Harry's mind drifted back to Christmas Day in the Gryffindor Common Room-

Don't do it, you're only torturing yourself Estrella warned.

Harry shrugged, I don't care...

『••✎••』

Christmas Day couldn't have come at a better time.

With their final exam cancelled, Professor Snape contracting a rather odd case of boils all over his body, the year group gained automatic A's, much to Hermione's chagrin.

"Hermione at least everything else was a breeze." Isabella reasoned, her head hanging off the plush couch in the Gryffindor Common Room.

"This is going to drag my progress down for the rest of the year!" She whined, her head in her hands. "I need to stop thinking about this! Where is everyone?"

Isabella shrugged, "Inaya said last night she's going to need an extra pair of hands to carry her presents so Harry offered to help her. Kiana is with Estrella and well...I'm not sure about Ron."