Stuck it up

"GET THEM TO STOP FOLLOWING ME. I WENT TO CLAY PARTY LAST NIGHT AND IT LOOKED LIKE THEY KIDNAPPED ME" I yelled at my dad

"Aura, who the FUCK is you yelling at?" My dad said, raising his eye brow.

"You because you're not listening to me when I told you in the first place i didn't want nobody watching me" I said, in a calmer tone.

"Aura, life not fair so for all I care as long as your safe you can be mad all you want" my dad said

"I'm not safe because with them around I have a big ass target on my back" I said, rolling my eyes

"I hired the best for y'all safety, they not supposed to stand there and look pretty because Aura feels like they supposed too" my dad

"You hired some wanna be thugs" I said being sarcastic

"Actually they some of the most feared "thugs" around which means they know how to do what I hired them to do even if they from the rival gang so if you wanna keep on complaining about it go talk to wall or something because I'm not gonna keep fighting with you about the same thing" my dad said to me pointing to the door.

I walked out his office mad as hell because after last night I knew this "protection" wasn't gonna work. But of course like always he's right and I'm just being dramatic like always.

I can't even talk to my sister about how I feel because she haven't been around them and she's such a daddy's girl anything my dad says she instantly agrees with it.

If my dad told her to bark like a dog right now she's go outside in the backyard and bark like a damn dog. So yeah I'm pissed off but I can't do shit about it because my dad is the only person that can put a stop to it and he won't.

I stormed out the house making my way to my car. I didn't even put my seat belt on before I pulled off. I didn't even know where I was driving to till I pulled up to Bella house.

Bella saw me in her driveway next thing I know she dragged inside. She sat down and passed me some snacks she had in his house.

"Here looks like you need it" she said

"Trust me I do" I said

"Now how's everything since you locked us out your house" she said, rolling her eyes

"Okay okay look my bad but in my defense I was comfortable" I said, taking some chips out the bag she passed me and started eating it.

"Yeah alright but why Is there two niggas standing in front is my driveway?" Bella asked me

"Bro what fuck how in the hell did they find me" I said getting off Bella couch

I open the door and walked over to them. I know I shouldn't have slapped them but I did. Honestly after I slapped them I wasn't as angry.

But Chains didn't take that slap to well because he gripped my arm and dragged me to his car that was parked a few blocks away.

Chains basically threw me in the car then went over to the driver said and slammed his door shut.

Chains looked like he wanted to cuss my ass out but he just kept gripping the steering wheel. You can literally see every vine in his arms pop out.

"I only known your ass for a day and I already wanna knock YOUR ASS OUT" Chains said

"Okay look I shouldn't have put my hands on y'all I was just pissed off" I said

"Mane fuck you being pissed off, niggas getting shot every day but you wanna throw a tantrum about us watching you. Niggas wished they had someone watching out for them so suck the shit up. Your pops want your brat ass to be straight act like you give a fuck the world and your pops don't owe you shit" Chains

As much as I hated what Chains was saying he was right. I was acting like a spoiled brat when I have cousins and friends dying every second. I should've heard my dad out instead of throwing a "tantrum" about it.

"Look your right" I said

"I know I am now go grab your shit we taking you home" Chains said

"Okay" I said

"Finally for once you not talking shit back" Chains said

I rolled my eyes then got out Chains car making my way to Bella house again. Once I got to Bella house I told her I'll call her when I get home and grabbed my things.

Tattoos was waiting for me at the end of the driveway. Tattoos followed behind me while walked to Chains car.

Once we got to Chains car Tattoos sat in back while I sat in the front. The car ride wasn't the most exciting. Chains and Tattoos was talking but I just kept silent the whole time.

****
"Okay y'all can leave now" I said, trying to lock Chains and Tattoos outside.

"Lock us out I'll break this shit down" Chains said

"Chill damn" I said, smacking my lips

Even though I'm not as mean to them as I was still don't mean I want them around or like this idea.

Chains walks over to my couch and sit down while Tattoos followed me into my kitchen. He wasn't even saying nothing he was just looking at me hard.

"You know if you take a picture it last longer" I said, rolling my eyes

"I'll take two then" Tattoos said, then winked at me

"Yeah no" I said, walking out of the kitchen into my bedroom where I shut and lock the door behind me.

So this my new normal? Everything I do they gonna be right beside me? Every where I go they gonna be on my back?