Surprise Surprise

"Can we put a pause on wedding plans and get some food? Me and my babies are hungry" I said to Sehvahn, Braxton and my grandpa

Tatum nods his head agreeing with my statement because the boys had us at going to 10 different flowers shops trying to find one I'll love.

I told them it didn't matter to me especially since the wedding doesn't even have a date yet but they were persistent.

After a few minutes of me and Tatum just staring at the boys they finally gave in telling us they'll take us to red robins which is my favorite place right now since me and baby been craving their chicken sandwich and fries with a fresh strawberry lemonade.

My mouth started watering just thinking about how ima waste no time devouring it. I can admit me and this baby been eating good since I crave everything and the boys just get me whatever I'm craving.

****
"Since we taking you to this ghetto ass place I expected you to pick out flowers for the wedding by tonight" my grandpa said, holding the front door open of Red Robin for me and Tatum.

"I can't make no promises. Well's see how I'm feeling after I eat" I said

Braxton and Sehvahn told the hostess how many people and allat but I wasn't really paying attention because me and my grandpa was going at it because of stupid flowers but thank the Lord that Tatum woke from his little nap so once my grandpa saw he was rubbing his eyes in my arms he dropped the whole topic.

I can most definitely say he loves Tatum more than me but I'm happy he does because I felt the same way Tatum feels about him when I was his age.

"What drinks will y'all like to order?" The hostess asked all of us

We told her the drinks we wanted then she walked off telling us she'll only be a few minutes with our drinks. As she walked off we all started our own conversations with each other.

It felt good talking about something other than the wedding. As we talked I heard Tatum name being called from a distance.

At first I thought it was a girl voice but it was male voice as the distance became shorter. Tatum was sitting in between me and my grandpa so I could feel his little body tense up.

Heck I looked over at Sehvahn and saw how he had vines popping out his neck. I knew something was off by Sehvahn face expression it went from soft to aggressive so I told my grandpa to get Tatum out of here.

He nods his head while picking up Tatum putting him his arms with a stern grip. As they left I looked back over to Sehvahn and grabbed his hand.

"Look I don't know what's about to happen but just breathe" I said as I felt Sehvahn grip my hand back before letting out a big breath.

Braxton looks next to us and started rolling his eyes so I looked over and saw a familiar face standing in front of us.

I couldn't put my finger on it but as I kept looking it was that one guy from the mall that I used to get back at Sehvahn for being an asshole.

The whole table went from 20 to 100 so theirs was something going on but I have a feeling I'm about to find out.

"So you like these clowns?" The guy asked me

"Wait what huh" I asked in return

"I'm just asking a simple question" the guy said

"Nigga why the fuck you talking to our girl? She not involved in this shit" Sehvahn said, standing up causing me to stand up.

"This not about to be on Twitter because two grown men wanna fight so someone say something" I said

"This the nigga that Tatum blood mom cheated on me with" Sehvahn said, walking off not saying nothing else .

I ran after him because I don't want him going through these emotions by himself. I know he loved her so I know that hurt like a bitch finding out then doing what he had to do to her.

I know that wound gonna take a lot of time to heal so I don't want him going through that pain again alone.

I ran outside and found Sehvahn leading against the side of the building. I walked over to him trying to hug him but he pushed me away softly.

"You gotta talk to me" I said, leading against the wall with him

"Be real with me would you cheat on us?" He asked me with a straight face but I could see the fear in his eyes.

"What NO! I'll never cheat on y'all." I said

"I gave my all to her and she cheated on me with that nigga" he said.

"I can't tell you why she cheated but I can tell you that I don't think I'll ever be able to cheat on you or Braxton" I said, grabbing him causing him to wrap his arms around my waist looking down at me.

"Why" he asked

"Because I love you and him. I know we fight and all but every couple fights when something really important to them but I'll NEVER cheat on y'all because of that or any other reason. I love yall so much I don't even know if theirs words that exist how I feel" I said

"I love you too baby girl. Just promise me you'll always keep it real with me" he said

"I'll always keep it real with you till I physically can't no more so don't ever think I don't. I love you so stop thinking I'll gonna hurt you or Braxton because I'm not. We have a family together and yall mean the world to me" I said

"She's right. Fuck that nigga and that bitch too. Our girl the best thing that happened to us and we the best thing that happened to her so stop thinking about that rat looking ass bitch and focus on we marrying the baddest most loyal most sexiest bitch around" Braxton said, walking over to us.

Sehvahn let out a small smile looking at me giggling at Braxton words. I mean he was right.