Look at my baby bump

I'm 7 weeks today which means I'm about to be two months pregnant in a week. I noticed I'm starting to get a baby bump and I'm honestly in love with it.

At first I was scared I was gonna lose my shape but the more my baby grows inside of me the more I'm in love with him or her. Hell maybe both Sehvahn told me twins runs in his family so I might be having twins.

I don't even know how I would react if the doctor told me I'm pregnant with twins but if I am or not I just want my baby to be strong and healthy. That's all I really can ask for.

I have an appointment later today for an ultrasound. Sehvahn and Braxton told me they wanna come to all my appointments so I asked my grandpa if he could watch Tatum for me and he agreed.

I'm hoping them hanging out would help them grow a relationship. My best memories was me hanging out with my grandpa so I'm hoping Tatum best memories would be the same or close.

As time passed by I just kept looking at my bump through the mirror. It looks so perfect I still can't believe I'm pregnant. I mean I have a little human growing inside of me.

The more I looked through the mirror the more I was just in a daze. I guess at some point Sehvahn and Braxton was calling my name well nicknames and I wasn't answering so they went looking for me and found me in the bathroom.

"Baby, I know your in love with your bump but we gotta get going" Braxton said

"Okay" I said, pulling my shirt back down

****
"The doctor will be here in a few minutes so make yourself comfortable" the nurse said

"Okay, thank you" I said

As we waited for the doctor Sehvahn and Braxton started coming up with baby names again and this time it was worse.

I didn't like not a single name they came up with but of course they didn't listen because they made it a competition on who can come up with a baby names I'll like.

Which both of them failed miserably because Sehvahn came up with "Mari" or "Vanessa" and Braxton came up with "Sierra" or "Michael".

I told them I wanted our baby to have a strong black name like ours. Each of us have a name with meaning behind it. I just don't want our baby to have a regular ogler name.

They nodded their head understanding what I was saying but as they went back to brain storming I started thinking of some names I like that would fix our baby pretty well.

Only had girls names lined up for right now but I have 7 more months to figure some boys names up.

After a few minutes the doctor came in greeting me then told me what she's gonna do. I honestly didn't understood nothing she said other then she putting some type of blue gel on my stomach then putting some type of machine that's gonna show me my baby.

I should have paid attention when she told me the names of everything but the only part I care about is seeing my baby on the screen.

And after a few minutes I saw my beautiful baby. She showed us the baby head and body. She even let us hear the baby heart beat. I'm not gonna lie I cried my eyes out but not sad tears these was happy tears.

She told us that our baby looks healthy and strong should be an easy going pregnancy. She prescribe me prenatals then told me to have a good day.

I wipe the gel off my belly with some paper towels she handed me. I got off the bed fixing my clothes then ran over to Sehvahn and Braxton.

"Our baby is beautiful" I said

"Just like you" Sehvahn said, hugging me

"Yeah but our baby is even more perfect" I said

"Baby?" Braxton asked me

"Yeah?" I asked

"Me and Sev wanna hear baby names you came up with" Braxton said

"How you know I even have names lined up" I said

"We know you so what are these names" Sehvahn said

"If it's a girl I was thinking "Ky'Lynn Kailani" or "Leelyn Leeonti or Kyomie" I said

"I like Ky'Lynn" Braxton said

"I'm feeling Kyomie" Sehvahn said

"What about Ky'Lynn Kyomie and whatever last name we agree on" I said

"We can do all our last names if you want baby girl" Sehvahn

"Yeah it don't matter to me" Braxton said

"He or she can have y'all last names" I said

"You sure baby girl?" Sehvahn asked me

"Yeah" I said

As we talked I got ready to leave the doctor official because I was starting to get hungry I mean I am eating for two now.

****
"Baby girl, slow down the food not going nowhere" Sehvahn said

"Nigga leave her alone" Braxton said

"Right while you at it go refill my drink" I said, passing me cup to Sehvahn

I know if looks could kill I would be dead by the way Sehvahn was looking at me. I know Sehvahn wanna fuck me up but I'm happy we was in a fast food place.

Sehvahn gets up and refills my drink which I was very thankful for because I was getting thirsty eating all this food.

Braxton gets up to use to the bathroom while Sehvahn finishes up refilling my drink. While they was doing their things I was enjoying my food till a guy came over  and sat down in front of me.

"Who are you?" I asked the random guy

"Maybe your future husband if you let me" he said

"I'm already taken for" I said

"So you can't have fun?" He asked me

"I have two boyfriends so I think I'm having a lot of fun" I said, waving him off

"Why not make it three" he said, winking at me

"Nah she's good bro" Braxton said

"Who's this broke nigga?" Sehvahn asked