Twins? Or Just A Baby?

"ONE"

"TWO"

"THREE"

"POP THE BALLOON" everyone yelled to me, Sehvahn and Braxton.

Sehvahn and Braxton pop the balloon revealing blue and green powder falling from it. I started jumping up and down with Tatum in my arms.

I was excited because we told our families if we having twins pick two girl colors or two boy colors and it was two boy colors.

Tatum was clapping his hands in my arms while Braxton and Sehvahn hugged us tight on opposite sides of me.

Tears started falling down my cheeks because my little family is becoming bigger. I never thought I'll be a mom especially a mom to twins.

I could see our families faces light up like a Christmas tree. I loved how happy everyone was happy for us.

Honestly I wasn't gonna have a gender reveal till Braxton and Sehvahn reach out to my best friends telling them they'll pay for everything if they planned it for me.

I was honestly so grateful ful for everyone because it looked so beautiful and so well put together especially for a few weeks notice.

Sehvahn and Braxton took Tatum out my arms taking him to their moms. I walked over to the snack table because I was honestly hungry.

"Damn I really eating for three now" I thought to myself

As I grabbed some pickles from the clear plastic plate I saw Bella and Clayton walking over to me from the corner of my eye.

"Well well wellllll" Clayton said, being dramatic like always

"My bestie is pregnant with TWINSSSS" Bella yelled the last part.

"Yup" I said, taking another bite of my pickle

"I guess niggas can have babies too" Clayton said, letting a little chuckle out

"Still not a nigga" I said, rolling my eyes before I took another bite of this delicious pickle.

"Right! You always starting. Learn how to not be ghetto" Bella said

"I'm not ghetto! That's yall two" Clayton said, pointing at me and Bella.

"Keep on I'm not making you the God father of the twins" I said, pointing my finger right back at him.

"Haha! She told you" Bella said, making funny faces at Clayton

Of course Bella and Clayton are gonna be the God parents even though they not together. I know if anything ever happened to me or the boys they'll treat them like their own.

Plus they'll always make the kids laugh from how stupid they act. I already talk to Sehvahn and Braxton about it they said they don't mind. They said if they in my life they must be good people.

"Shut up nigga. Worry about your love life before you start making fun of somebody. 22 and still single just sad" Clayton said

"I know your not talking? Didn't you have a std scare because of your last girlfriend was sleeping with your homeboy?" I asked Clayton

That big smile Clayton had surly disappeared when I made my smart comment.

"Y'all play to damn much" Clayton said, rolling his eyes

****
Today was perfect and I meant that from the bottom of my heart. Bella and Clayton did their thing with this baby shower.

I mean it was small like I wanted and the theme was Clouds. It was perfect in every way. Everyone left while I stayed behind to help clean.

Bella, Braxton, Sehvahn, Clayton, my grandpa, Tatum and I all stayed behind at this small park to clean up this baby shower.

Cleaning was going smooth since everyone basically cleaned behind their selfs. Tatum asked me if we could play at the playground so I told Tatum we could in a minute.

After I picked up some blue plates on the ground I told Tatum we would play. Tatum ran over to swings with me behind him pushing him.

Tatum had the biggest smile on his face. I loved seeing his little smile. I know the world is a bad place but with Tatum and his twin brothers I know the world gonna be a better place.

"Mommy higher" Tatum said

"Okay" I said, giggle a little bit

Everyone else was watching us from the far while Tatum little giggles filled the air with the sweet summer wind hitting against our skin.

In this moment everything felt normal I guess you could say. It's weird because I don't think there was a moment since me and the boys got together that felt normal.

Just pushing Tatum had on the swings just gave me peace. Just imagine if I never met Sehvahn and Braxton I'll never be Tatum mom. Tatum would never have twin brothers on the way and me his dads wouldn't be planning a whole wedding.

As I pushed Tatum on the swings I felt a cold breeze hit me like a wrecking ball. I took a step back from Tatum to put my arm together rubbing them for warmth.

Right when I was about to go back to pushing Tatum I felt a sharp pain in my lower back. I instantly fell to my knees grabbing my back.

When I grabbed my lower back I felt a liquid on my hands but I soon realized it was blood.

How didn't I hear a gun shot? Especially when it hit me. As much as I wanna freak out I needed to get Tatum to the boys before my body completely went out.

I tried my best to stand up but my body felt so weak. I tried to stand up again and this time I was able to stand up.

I grabbed Tatum with all my strength. I walked over to everybody with the little strength I had before my body completely shut down.

****
Flashback

"Mommy look" I said, running to her with a flower in my hand.

"Yes honeybun?" She asked me as she squat down with the most prettiest smile on her face.

"Look" I told her, showing her the pretty white flower in my hand.

"You found the most prettiest flower but not as pretty as you" she said, taking the flower out my hand then perfectly placed it behind my ear.

I smiled at her the gentle touch. I love her touch she's the most gentle person.