Ice Cream

"Ugh, I can't sleep" I said to myself

I tossed and turned hoping maybe if I got into a comfortable position I could fell asleep again but nope I was fully up.

Everyone else was sleep actually they was dead sleep even Tatum. I decided after 30 minutes of just looking at the ceiling I was gonna to the kitchen and eat some chocolate ice cream.

I got out of bed and went into the kitchen. Opened the freezer and saw the chocolate ice cream sitting on the top shelf just for me.

I grabbed it and a spoon next thing I knew the ice cream was in my mouth. I started moaning each time the ice cream was in my mouth.

I hopped on the counter and kept eating the ice cream with a smile on my face.

While I was enjoying my delicious dessert I was interrupted by Sehvahn coughing. I turned around and saw Sehvahn half naked only wearing boxers.

"Why you up?" He asked me

"Couldn't sleep, why you up?" I asked him

"Wanted to check on you" he said

Sehvahn comes over and puts himself in between my legs.

"Sehvahn move" I said

"Baby girl chill feed me some ice cream" he said, laughing

"Fine" I said, scooping a spoon full of ice cream then put it his mouth.

Sehvahn so damn extra he starts licking the spoon all kind of different ways. I pull the spoon away from him and pop him on the nose with it.

"Stop being extra" I said

"You know you like me being extra" he said

"Maybe I do maybe I don't the world may never know" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Give me another bite" he said

"No" I said

"Bet" he said

Next thing I know he grabbed my neck and kissed me. I'm not gonna lie the way Sehvahn was kissing me was like he was craving me.

He picks me up and takes us into his bedroom shutting and locking the door behind him. He walks over to his bed placing me gently down.

He looks at me then looks at my clothes. He goes to the edge of the bed and pulls me towards him by my legs.

We stay making eye contact till Sehvahn breaks it by kissing on my body. He slides his hands up my shirt leaving him to feel my naked body underneath.

The more he kissed my body the more I was craving him so I took his hand and slid it into my panties. He looked down then looked at me smirking.

He felt how wet I was but I wanted to get wetter and the only way that could happen is if Sehvahn would do things to me.

I swear Sehvahn read my mind because not even a second later he started fingering me while coming close to my lips kissing me again.

Sehvahn would go slow then speed up which would make me moan loud but kissing Sehvahn muffled it.

He knew what he was doing he was making me and my body crave him. I got sick of him teasing me so I flipped us over and started taking off my clothes in front of him.

After I got done taking my clothes off I looked down and start taking Sehvahn boxers off.

I look at Sehvahn dick and it was big as fuck but I wanted it so I grabbed it and started giving him head.

"Shit-t-t" he said, groaning

I kept sucking the tip which lead to me deep throating him. I took Sehvahn hand and put it on my head. Sehvahn kept making me go deeper and deeper till I felt him start to twist in the back of my throat so I took his dick out and get on top of him.

I grabbed his dick to put it inside but Sehvahn slaps my hand away and did it himself.

I put my hands on his chest and start riding him.

"Shit-t-t Sehvahn" I moaned

"Not my name baby girl" he said, grabbing my waist and forcing more of himself inside me.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I moaned louder

"What's my name?" He asked me

"Fuck daddy it's daddy" I moaned

Sehvahn started smirking while constantly fucking me from the bottom. I swear I was cloud nine by how good Sehvahn was fucking me.

Sehvahn flips us over to into backshot. All you could hear was his balls against my ass. He made sure I was taking all his inches and I was loving it.

"Damn baby girl you looking so pretty right now" he said, grabbing a fist full of my hair.

I kept biting my bottom lip to keep quiet but I didn't wanna wake Tatum or Braxton up but Sehvahn was making it hard.

Everytime I tried to be quiet he would go deep which made me moan loud as fuck.

I covered my mouth with my hand but Sehvahn flipped us into missionary which gave him control over me moaning. He slaps my hand away and chokes me while stroking inside me.

"Don't hide your moans or I'm getting your ass pregnant tonight" he said

I nod my head and start moaning low. Sehvahn comes close to my ear and moans in it.

I swear this man knows what he doing to me. He starts kissing my ear and neck while stroking deep inside.

Sehvahn kept fucking me till I squirted on his dick. Of course his ass kept fucking me till he pulled out and nutted on my stomach.

Sehvahn goes to the bathroom and grabs a wet rag. He walks back over to me cleaning me up then helped me get dressed again.

"Thank you" I said

Sehvahn gets some new boxers then gets back into bed cuddling me.

"You know I didn't fuck you on some grimy shit" he said

"Sehvahn I know" I said

"Baby girl, look at me" he said

I lifted my head up from his chest and looked at him.