Thank you baby

*Flashback*

"Oh my gosh, thank you" i said, jumping into Braxton arms

"You welcome baby" Braxton said, giving me a kiss

I hopped out of Braxton arms and picked Tatum up to thank him too because of how much time and effort they put into the necklace. Tatum giggles at each kiss I placed on his cute little face. After i kissed Tatum face over and over again Braxton told us we should head back inside which he was right because i forgot Aiden and his family is over.

We walked back inside with Sehvahn looking straight at me. I walked over to him hugging him because i thought maybe he felt left out but he just walk us away from everyone into his bedroom.

"What's wrong?" i asked him

"Baby girl, you gotta kick that nigga out" he said

"What no, he's my brother i can't do that" i said, backing away from him

"Baby girl, do you trust me?" he asked me

"Yeah of course but i can't just kick him out and your not giving me a reason why i should either" i said

"That nigga ain't who you think it is" he said

"Huh, what do you mean" i said

"Baby girl, look" he said, giving his phone showing me a background check on Aiden

"He's works for my dad" i said, feeling myself go numb

"Baby girl, i'm sorry but i promised you that i'll always protect you" Sehvahn said, hugging me.

"Kick him out he lied about knowing my dad i don't know what else he lied about" i said, sitting down on his bed.

"Baby girl, don't look sad i got you something" he said, handing me a two small boxes but one was from Kay's.

"What are these?" i asked him

"Open them and see" he told me

"Okay" i said

I opened the box that wasn't from Kay's first and it was a silver house key. I over at Sehvahn and raised my eyebrow.

"What does this mean?" i asked him

"I want you to move in with us baby girl" he said

"Us?" i asked him

"Yeah, me and B want you to move in with us" he said, kissing my hand

"But Braxton don't even live here" i said

"Baby girl, the nigga here every day he basically live here" i said

"I'll move in with y'all i'm already here everyday all day" i said

He gives me a kiss then tells me to open the other box but he wanna tells me something before he opens it so i placed it on my lap then looked into his hazel eyes.

"You mean the world to me baby girl so i wanted to give you something to show you i'll give you the world plus more if you keep letting me" he said

I nod my head while i grab the kay's box and opens it to see a big fat diamond right looking at me. I took the ring out the box to see Sehvahn taking my left hand then took the ring from me and put it on my ring finger.

"We not getting married yet but when your ready this ring shows you i'm ready to take that next step with you when your ready" he said, kissing my hand then the kiss.

I didn't know what to do other then cry. I hopped on Sehvahn lap and started kissing him while tears rolled down my cheeks. Sehvahn breaks our kiss to whip my tears off my cheek. He smiles each time he whipped away my tears.

"I swear to on my momma, i'll never you. Your everything i want and need baby girl. I don't know how any nigga could mistreat your baby ass" he said

"I love you" i said, hugging him tight

"We love you too baby girl but i'ma go take care of this nigga stay here" he said, giving me one last kiss before he left the room.

I stayed in the room while Sehvahn took care of Aiden. Even with gifts Sehvahn and Braxton got me i couldn't shake the feeling of hurt. I really thought Aiden wanted to get to know me but seems like he only wanted to get close with me to help my dad.

I can't even image what my grandpa is gonna do when he finds out. Tatum ends up coming into the room cuddling up next to me.

After a few minutes of me and Tatum cuddling Sehvahn and Braxton walks back in jumping on the bed causing me and Tatum to go flying.

Sehvahn and Braxton start laughing their asses off so me and Tatum teamed up to beat their asses because us flying off the bed wasn't funny.

Tatum takes Braxton and I take Sehvahn. Braxton was going easy on Tatum but Sehvahn was beating my ass till I knocked us off the bed with him on the floor and me on top of him.

Sehvahn faked hurt so I would stop hitting him but next thing I knew he flipped us over so now he's on top and I'm under him.

He pinned my arms above my head then told Braxton to take Tatum into his bedroom and make sure he's tv is loud. I start shaking my head because I knew whatever Sehvahn had planned in his head wasn't gonna end well for me.

Braxton takes Tatum into his bedroom while Sehvahn lifts me up onto the bed then locks his door. I tried to climb off but Sehvahn wasn't going for that.

"Aht Aht, where you think you going?" He asked me

"Mhm, the North Pole" I said

"Good try get your ass back on that bed and separate your legs" he said

"No, you can't do nothing to me I'm pregnant" I said

"Good try but as long as I don't go to deep the baby good" he said, smirking

"Okay look we can talk this out" I said, backing myself up

"Nah I like this way" he said, grabbing my ankles pulling towards him. He takes his strong hands and separates my legs spreading them wild open.

I tried to kick him but not hard. But that didn't work because he had to much of a grip on me. He pulls my shorts off leaving me in my panties and crop top.

He starts admiring my body like it's a piece of art which I didn't mind because I love how him and Braxton always look at me.

It's like they always crave me not just my body but me. He takes my panties off and top leaving my naked body to see his view.

He gets on his knees pulling me even more closer to him. Next thing I knew he started eating me out leaving me to moan loud from how much I was enjoying it.

I gripped his bed sheets while I arched my back. Sehvahn kept eating me even when I tried to push his head away.

Lord I'm happy Tatum can't hear me because the way I was moaning you would think Sehvahn was beating my back in.

Sehvahn kept eating till I came 4 times and each of the 4 times he licked it up like it was ice cream. After he got done eating he helped me clean up then got me dressed again.

Then he turned the tv off and laid down next to me.

"See I ain't that mean" he said

"I guess but now my legs feel like a jelly fish" I said

"Well stop having good pussy if you want us not to eat you and fuck you everyday all day" he said, laughing

"Be quiet, I'm not trying to have 10 kids like Braxton said" I said

"Wouldn't be bad" he said, still laughing

"I'll be big as a house after I give birth to 10 kids" I said

"Baby girl, you'll be sexy as hell if you have our 10 kids stop talking about yourself before I spank your ass with a paddle" he said