Beach Day

"Is that what you truly want?" I asked Mary

"Yes, I love my mommy and daddy but I never had this much fun before and you don't yell at me or make fun of me when I do something wrong" She said

"Well of course you can stay here" I told her

"Really?" She said, with a big smile on her face

"Of course but we have rules" I said

"I promise I'll follow all of them" She told me

"I'm sure you will but for now you need to get your sleep. Tatum told me he's gonna woke up super early so y'all can play all day" I said

She giggled as she layed her head down on the pillow. I asked her if she wants me to read her a book and she told me yes so I grabbed some old books Tatum doesn't like no more and read it to her.

I wasn't even half way through the book when I saw she was in a deep sleep. I pulled the cover over her body then exited out the room.

****
Next Morning🖤

I woke up to Tatum and Mary jumping on my bed. I didn't sleep in Sehvahn or Braxton bed last night since the doctor told me no sexual activity till my next appointment which is a few weeks from now so I decided sleeping in my room would be easier for all of us.

"Mommy, Daddy said we're going to McDonald's for breakfast and grandpa gonna be there" Tatum told me

"Well seems like we should be getting ready huh" I said, sitting up then threw the blanket off of me.

"I want you to make me pretty mama" Mary said

"Your already pretty" I told her

"But I want my hair pretty and a pretty outfit" She told me

"Okay. Tatum you want me to dress you and brush your waves huh?" I asked him

"Yes" Tatum said

"Alright, go brush your teeth you two by the time I get ready y'all should be done" I told them

They jump off my bed then ran into bathroom. Today was definitely one of those days i didn't feel like doing my hair and makeup so I just threw on an oversized hoodie with black leggings. Then I just put my hair into a messy bun.

Everyone definitely gonna out do me today. Plus I was in a little pain but once I take my meds the pain won't hurt as much.

I walk into the bathroom to see Mary and Tatum just standing there not moving a muscle.

"Y'all done?" I asked them

They both nod their heads so I start with Tatum since he'll be quicker than Mary since Mary got a full head of thick hair.

I grabbed the wave brush Sehvahn got him and brushed his waves then put some grease in his hair before I let him pick out a dorug.

He ends up picking a black one then ran to Braxton and Sehvahn to show them. I have some things for my hair when I wear it curly so it was easy doing Mary hair.

She told me she wanna look like me so I slick her hair back then did a messy bun. She told me she loved it so she ran to where Tatum was and went to show him as I washed my face and brush my teeth.

After I got done I picked out some black joggers and a red and black jordan shirt for Tatum then picked out a some black leggings with a green hoodie. I'm happy we got Mary so clothes last night.

She was matching me kinda my hoodie was just one of Sehvahn hoodies to be honest. I have some of their clothes in my room.

****
"Go knock yourselves out" I told Mary and Tatum as I watch them play in the McDonald's jungle gym.

Somehow they talked my grandpa into playing with them in the play place. It was funny watching my 50 year old grandpa try to make himself fix in there.

He kept mean mugging me but I didn't care because this was one in a lifetime thing going on. And of course I took pictures of them because I'm most definitely gonna frame these.

"Just wait till theirs four of them in there" Sehvahn said

"Yup and that's y'all that's gonna be in there with them" I told him and Braxton

"You talk to Mary?" Braxton asked me

"Yeah" I said

"How it go?" Sehvahn asked me

"She asked if she can live with us" I told them

"Alright when we gonna give her a girl room? Braxton asked me

"I'll probably just gonna get Bella to do it for me since I can't for real do nothing." I said

"Oh that reminding me. We going to the beach after this" Sehvahn said

"Huh?" I asked him

****

"MOMMY, IM SWIMMING" Tatum yelled from the water

"GOOD JOB" I yelled back

We wasn't that far each other. Sehvahn and Braxton planned a whole day at the beach. They got everyone swim suits and the kids a bunch beach toys.

I didn't knew know they did all this till we pulled up and saw the whole beach had fun activities to do with nobody else here.

"I still can't believe y'all planned all this" I said

"You deserve to have fun. Everything been so serious so why not have a day where we can have fun" Sehvahn said

"So get used to this because this just the start of forever" Braxton said

A small smile formed on my face because I loved it and I loved them. They even invited my grandpa and my best friends so we can have fun and have the kids be watched.

Tatum was in my grandpa arms as Mary slash water on Clayton and Bella.

They really are the opposite but the same in many ways too.

"Now let's have some fun" Sehvahn said, as he carefully picked me up and placed me on his shoulders. I told him to put me down but he didn't listen.

He walked around the beach in the water with me on his shoulders. A few different times Sehvahn ticked the inside of my thighs making me let out a few laughs.

Once he got closer to this one activity that had stuff animals at he put me down then won me a stuff bear and he won the twins one.

I can't lie I was having a blast. I didn't know Sehvahn was so good winning prizes.

As I watched Sehvahn a lightbulb went off in my head. This is how I wanna get married. Sehvahn and Braxton want to give me a big wedding because they think that's what I want but this what I want.

I wanna get married at a small church with all my friends and family. I don't want the big wedding I just wanna be married to the guys I'm in love with.

I tapped Sehvahn shoulder and he looked at me.

"Let's get married tonight" I said