Drama Dis, Drama Dat, Drama Always

I woke up today feeling excited and joyful but that feeling was soon ended by the words that fell out Sehvahn month.

He told me we going back to my dad house because my dad and sister have something to tell me. I tried asking why couldn't they just text or call me but he said it was important.

I rolled my eyes feeling irritation run over my body. Tatum over ran to me and started hugging me. I guess he saw what Sehvahn said irritated me.

"Well thank you handsome" I said, giving him a kiss on his cheek. His cheeks turned bright red with a big smile on his face.

"Welcome mommy" he said, giving me a kiss back

"Aht Aht, where my love?" Sehvahn asked us

"I ain't your girl ask our son" I said, passing him Sehvahn but soon as I did Tatum started crying so I picked him up and put him on my lap.

"WOW, THATS HOW YOU FEEL TATUM" Sehvahn yelled

"Yeah we don't like you. Didn't you know that?" I asked him

"My son does and you will soon" he said, winking at me

"No" I said, walking away from Sehvahn with Tatum on my hip.

****
"Mommy, why are we here?" Tatum asked

"I gotta talk to my dad and my sister" I said

"Oh well can I come inside?" Tatum asked

"Of course your daddy just gotta stay outside with the dogs where he belongs" I said, giggling

"Haha real funny" Sehvahn said, rolling his eyes

"I know I am" I said, getting out the car then walked over to Tatum side to grab him out his car seat.

We walk towards my dad's front door and instantly got greeted by Stella. Stella saw Tatum in my arms and started looking me up and down.

I don't know when Tatum started mean mugging her but he was and it was funny. Stella looked at Tatum and mugged him but next thing I know Tatum pulled her hair causing her to scream in pain from how tight he was pulling.

"OWWWW, LET GOO" Stella yelled

"No" Tatum said

I wasn't gonna stop him because Stella kinda deserved it plus it wasn't like she couldn't pull her head away.

Sehvahn comes from behind me and pulls Tatum away. Braxton told Sehvahn to check on Stella while he had a talk with me.

He picks me up throwing me over his shoulder. He walks us back over to the car putting me on the car hood.

"Stop letting my nephew act bad" Braxton said

"He didn't do nothing wrong though" I said

"He pulled the shit out of Stella hair" he said

"Well Stella shouldn't have been mean mugging us huh" I said

Braxton looks at me and starts mean mugging me so I pulled his hair which caused him to choke me but it wasn't hard.

"Stop fucking playing with us Aura" Braxton said, coming close to my face

"And if I don't?" I asked him

"I can show you better then I can tell you" he said

He came so close to my face I could feel his minty breath on my brown lips. He tightened his grip then placed his lips on mine.

I was gonna pull away I really was but my body wasn't letting me. It was like my mind and body was at war with each other.

My mind was saying "NO, PULL HIM AWAY. DONT KISS HIM. KICK HIM IN HIS BALLS. My mind was screaming at me but my body was yelling "YES FINALLY"

My mind was trying its best to take over but my body won. Braxton used his other hand to move my body closer to his.

Braxton was so close I could feel his heart beating against mine.

Our kiss didn't last long because Braxton phone started going off. Braxton looked annoyed pulling away from my lips but I'm glad he did because my common sense kicked back in.

I jumped off the car hood and went into to my dad's house. Sehvahn looked angry but I couldn't tell you why because when I tried asking he just ignored me.

I left him alone after that so I went over to Tatum and started messing with him. Tatum was on the couch playing games on Sehvahn phone.

Tatum was telling me about the game he was playing on his dad's phone. While Tatum was explaining the game to me a text popped up on Sehvahn phone.

A girl named "Wifey" with red heart emojis texted him about how much she missed him and couldn't wait to see him again.

Tatum tried reading the messages with his little smart self so I swiped up real fast so he couldn't. I told Tatum to keep telling me about the game he was playing so it would distract him but the "wifey" kept texting then she started sending nudes so I swiped Sehvahn phone from Tatum and threw it at Sehvahn head.

The phone hit Sehvahn head but that's what he gets giving Tatum his phone knowing he having bitches on his shit sending him shit.

I told Tatum sorry and let him play with my phone. My dad ends up calling me into his office like always.

Sehvahn and Braxton pop up into his office like always. My dad starts telling me how Sehvahn and Braxton gonna be watching me even longer because some things didn't go as planned.

"Do you ever have good news?" I asked my dad

"Love you too Aura, you can leave now" my dad said

I leave his office and went back into the livingroom where Tatum was. I picked Tatum up and went straight to the car.

Braxton and Sehvahn followed behind us not saying a word.

****
"Give me a few minutes Tatum I'll be right back to finish our movie" I said

Tatum nod his head while I left my room to use to the bathroom and grab some more snacks for me and him. I used the bathroom right quick then went into the kitchen.

Sehvahn was eating some cereal leaning against the counter. He tried saying something to me but I ignored him like he did me earlier.

"So you don't hear me now?" He asked me

"Just doing what you did earlier" I said

"That's some little kid shit" he said

"Whatever Sehvahn" I said

When I tried walking away Sehvahn puts his cereal down and grabbed my arm.

"What the fuck your problem?" He asked me

"Your my problem why the fuck you let Tatum use your phone knowing you have bitches texting you nudes" I said

"He wasn't supposed to see them" he said

"Well no duh dip shit" I said

"I'll handle it" he said

"No need he'll just use my phone from now so your bitches can stay on your phone" I said

"Mane you act like we together" he said

"Thank God I'll never see you that way! I would rather stay single then ever fuck with you heavy! Go hang with your bitches Sehvahn" I said, snatching my arm from him.