4

Everyone gave Ana a questioning look.

"What? Don't act so surprised. Everyone wanted that metal, including Hydra," Ana spoke.

"Are we sure we should really keep her with us?" Stark asked.

"What? Afraid, Stark? I'm not going to betray you, I've been looking for a way out for years. Trust me, I want them gone as much as you do."

Stark sighed, pinching his nose in frustration.

"Fine. Let's suit up."

Everyone stood in position as they prepared to stop Ultron.

"Stark... he's a sickness." Ultron spoke.

"Oh, Junior, you're going to break your old man's heart." Tony replied.

The team came out of the shadows as Ultron turned around, meeting in the middle.

"Nobody has to break anything," Thor spoke.

"Clearly, you've never made an omelet." Ultron replied.

"He beat me by two seconds!" Tony spoke.

"Really? Right now?" Ana spat.

"No. Let him finish. This is what, normal for you Stark? Like old times?" Pietro interrogated.

"This was never my life," Tony replied.

Steve walked forward, looking at the twins.

"You can still walk away from this," Steve spoke.

"Oh, we will." Wanda spat.

"I know you've suffered."

"God's righteous man, pretending he could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth..." Ultron gagged.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Ana replied.

"I think you're confusing peace for quiet. But isn't that what you do best? Hydra built you up to silence people, permanently. You've killed thousands since joining and didn't even tell the only people you could trust. You can't keep the peace, because all you cause is destruction."

"Wow! You sound like a fucking stalker!"

Ana could feel her hands heating up as she got angry. She clenched her fists, trying to keep her composure. She ran over to the twins as the others fought the robots, hoping they would listen to her.

"Guys, please don't do this.." Ana pleaded.

"What choice do we have? You lied to us! You said you changed, but you never did!" Pietro spat.

"You think I didn't try? I was ready to just live a normal life until we volunteered. Do you think I had a choice in what happened after that? I never told you because I knew you'd freak out like this!"

"You left us..." Wanda cried.

"I didn't have a say in the matter. I was unconscious and my sister took me with them. You think I'd willingly be within ten feet of Stark?"

"You joined their side!"

Ana went silent, not having an answer for that. Of course she did. She had been waiting for a chance to get out of Hydra for years. She was tortured, far beyond what they could imagine.

Pietro took this as his chance, grabbing Wanda and fleeing. She noticed them heading towards Clint. She was going to leave him to it until she noticed Wanda trying to get in his head. She concentrated, teleporting between the two.