Funeral

It's been a week since Marcos past put today was his funeral me and Hector been fighting more and no have been kissing or sleeping in the same bed Hector has not spent the night it the house I have no idea but last night he spent night I woke up and got changed Hector did the same thing we the got all of the stuff and then left to the Ceremony we both arrived and sit together it was then time to bury him I was crying and so was everyone they then put the dirt on my baby and I was crying mess I was on the ground Hector didn't do anything he didn't hug me the person who did was marc after all I then said thanks to the teams and my family members and Hector's it was then over me and Hector left while we were in the car I told Hector do you love me . I said while he was driving he didn't say anything My eyes then went watery we both didn't speak we then arrived home and I called marc if i can go stay at his house for a bit . He said sure I then go upstairs and get my suitcase and I start packing while I was packing Hector comes in and tells me why was I packing I then told him why he then went to the restroom and did his business I then was done packing and I then left I was going out when I remembered that I can't drive I could walk but instead I called marc he then came and picked me up we then drove off I then arrived and I go to my old room and lay down and go to sleep . I then woke up and it was the next day marc told me to go with him to training so I did we were on our way we then parked and then I went to the benches and sat down I looked up to see Hector he came up to me and said that we needed a break I acted like I was ok and agreed but on the inside I didn't want to go on a break he left I then got up and ran to the restroom and I started to cry I then got out and went back to benches .

Thanks for reading 😊💙❤️

Y'all I need more ideas!
Feel free to do Request.
💙😊❤️