Baby shower

Is been a few months im now 7 months pregnant and it's march 23 and today was mine and Hector baby shower for our baby's we got ready and I started by making some foods and snacks the party was at our house marc and my parents and Hector's were here they were ready they were helping us set up and plus I was talking to Hector mom and talking about my pregnancy been going and how was everything I said everything was good after a bit the team arrived and some other friends and Hector family and not mine because they never showed up it was only marc and my mom and dad but It was ok we were all just talking and eating then the games started and we were all laughing and playing around until it we realized it was 2 in the morning it was just half the team still here we let them spend the night I then looked around and decided to clean tomorrow because I was tired so we all fell asleep and me and Hector changed into our pjs and then fell asleep 😴 I woke up and made the boys breakfast and set the table and but water and a pill for the ones that were drinking yesterday once I woke everyone up so they can eat while they were eating I cleaned up the stuff from yesterday the boys told me to sit down and that they will clean I said no at first then Hector got up and sat me down we were all eating and talking about soccer stuff and how we've all stayed friends . Then the boys left and me and Hector were in the living room on our phones then I see that Hector fell asleep and so that made me want to fall asleep so fell asleep two me and Hector got woken up from thunder we both got scared but then we laughed at that we both just got scared of rain 🌧 we then got up and went upstairs so today was just a lazy day because we were still in our pjs so we just watched a movie in our room and then like hours later we both fell asleep.

Thanks for reading 💙❤️😜