Jealousy

Me and Hector we still in bed because we both didn't have anything to do i then asked him if we should go out tonight me him and marc he said sure I then call marc he answers and I tell him and if you know marc he can never say no to going out it was around 1 in the afternoon and me and Hector where still in bed we both get up and get in the shower we both then get I was brushing me teeth and so was Hector I then brushed my hair and then Hector if he can get me a bra and underwear he then got it for me we both then changed this is what I wore

and then I sat down were I had my vanity I was doing my hair when I get a call it was an old friend that I haven't seen a long time I answered it and I said hello but nobody responded I then hung up and then I finished getting ready and it was aro...

and then I sat down were I had my vanity I was doing my hair when I get a call it was an old friend that I haven't seen a long time I answered it and I said hello but nobody responded I then hung up and then I finished getting ready and it was around 7 pm when I get a call from marc saying he's outside we then go outside and get in the car and then we drove off to a little club that wasn't far from the house it was like a 3 minute drive and if you go walking it's like a ten minutes away we then get off and we go in we were drinking except for Hector because we need someone to drive us home a few hours pass I was dancing alone because Hector was trying to get marc to not fuck a random girl when a guy comes up to me and starts to dance with me and when I'm drunk I act like a idiot I then look over to Hector he was sitting down with marc when I was dancing I haven't even noticed that there was a guy behind until when I looked at Hector he had a face of jealousy I then look behind me I see a guy I then try to leave when he grabs my wrist I try to get out of his grip but was to hard Hector and marc then arrived and took me away and then we left home and marc was saying that he would have gotten laid if it wasn't for Hector but I just laughed and so did Hector we then got home we let marc stay the night because he is to waisted Hector and me tAke him upstairs to the guest room me and Hector then go to our room I kiss him then I go to change I then get out of the closet and I see Hector laying in bed I was still tipsy but I then looked at him and he looked at me and I said your cute he laughed and I then kiss him and we both cuddled and then fell asleep.

Thanks for reading there's not that much happening because I have no idea what to write but I hope y'all have a good day.

💙❤️