Other girls

So me and Hector were getting ready for a meet and greet I was wearing this

Me and Hector were waiting for Marc to arrive because me and Hector wanted to keep our relationship private so it will be weird if we both arrived together marc then arrived and then we left to the meet and greet when we arrived there was a lot of...

Me and Hector were waiting for Marc to arrive because me and Hector wanted to keep our relationship private so it will be weird if we both arrived together marc then arrived and then we left to the meet and greet when we arrived there was a lot of paparazzi we then got off the car I was holding Marc's hand because I always hated the paparazzi and I always got nervous we then got inside and there was a long ass line there was more of the players there was Gavi ,Fermín ,pedri and some of the woman's team I sat in between of Hector and marc there was fans and paparazzi asking questions and they were asking Hector a question and it was Hector are you single? Hector looked at me then looked back up and said yes I'm single for now. I roll me eyes but I then feel a hand on my thigh I look down and it was Hector he smiled at me and so did I we then got back to talking and then some fan girl asks me a question and she said what happened to yours and Hector's baby boy. My eyes tear up I then look over to Hector and we was already looking at me i then said he's not with us anymore she past a few months ago .i said while my voice cracked we then got done with them asking questions then they came up so that we can sign and take pictures with them. There was more girls then guys then there was this one girl she was really pretty her hair was blonde she had a slimed waist she was everything I wanted to be she came up to Hector and gave him a little paper he got it and put it in his pocket he then signed her jersey and took a picture then there was other girls and then there was this one girl she was even more pretty she also gave her number to him she then came to me and let me sign her jersey and phone she then left there was a little more people and I saw that there was just men and that I didn't need to worry about them giving there number to him so they came up took a picture with everybody even me the meet and greet was then over everyone left there was fans outside who didn't get there on time marc and Hector were waiting for me in the car I was signing thing when I was about to leave when I group of girl come up and throw water and cups at me i get mad and cuss them out and I put up the finger when I see Hector get out of the car and give me his jacket he didn't care if anyone saw we then left  back to the house.

Marc then dropped us down at our house we then got in and went upstairs I was still mad at him for not throwing the numbers that he got in the trash he try's to hug me but I moved and left upstairs he then came up and follow me he then said if he did anything wrong I then. Told him why and he then said I love you and only you I don't care about the other girls I only love you and only have eyes for you he said I then smiled and kissed him he kissed me back we then changed and got in bed and fell asleep.

Hey guysss sorry i haven't posted but yallll I'm going to Spain in February to visit my grandma ahhaha I can't wait but y'all I start school on Monday 😢 but it's ok because I get to see all of my pookiesss Anyways I don't like how this chapter came out but it was like a chapter were girls a crazy over Hector but he doesn't care because he only had eyes on Olivia .but y'all this is part 1 of the idea I got from this amazing girlllll @hermi_l

I hope this makes sense

Credit to hermi_l