TWINS

Thennn
Blue confetti comes out me and Hector stop hugging each other we thought it was a fake one but then marc screams there twinssssss me and Hector were in shock we then hugged each other and we were both crying then he celebrated with the team and I did with my girls I still couldn't believe that two baby's are in me and I have to give birth to two baby's I just thought about it and then I told my self the my pussy is going to hurt after like whatttt but I was still excited 😜 after a bit then party was over I cleaned and then I turned off the lights and I see Hector waiting for me on the stairs he hugged me and said that we were going to have twins we were both excited he was sober none of us took drink btw this is what we wore

We then left upstairs and changed into our pjs and then we fell asleep and then we woke up the next day I  woke up at 5 in the morning I went on a run I was putting on my leggings before I left when Hector woke up and said he wanted to go with me ...

We then left upstairs and changed into our pjs and then we fell asleep and then we woke up the next day I  woke up at 5 in the morning I went on a run I was putting on my leggings before I left when Hector woke up and said he wanted to go with me I told him to get up and to Harry up he then gets changed into something he can run in we both then left on our run I was behind him until he realized  that I wasn't next to him he then ran in pace we then got home and took a shower together and then I made breakfast and then we ate and talked until when Marc arrived I served him food he ate and talked with us I then washed the dishes the boys went to play fifa I was putting the clothes in the dryer and I was making the bed because the bedding got washed and was dryed so I can put it on the bed I then sat on my vanity and I did my skincare i then went downstairs with the boys I sat next to Hector I was on my phone when I get a call I answer it and it was Gavi telling me that his girlfriend was in labor I got up fast and I told the boys let's go they didn't know what was going on but I hung up and then I told them and then we drove to the hospital and I tell the lady in the front desk she tells me the room number and we all go we then arrive and we go in she wanted me to hold her hand I hold her while was pushing I told everything is going to be ok you got this I told her until we heard a baby girls crying I then see her and Gavi crying .

Thank for reading ❤️💙

Y'all I couldn't choose between a girl or a boy so they are having a twinssss and boy and a girl 😜