Baby

So today me and Hector were going over to Marc's house because he had to tell us something so we got ready and left to his house we then arrived and got off and we were carrying the baby's and I opened the door when I saw my parents and Marc and this one girl that me and Hector never met we sat down at the table and Marc gave me and my parents a box I opened it and it was a pregnancy positive test I looked at it and I started crying and I hugged the girl I said congratulations and I love you but I still have no idea who you are but congratulations yes laughed and said thanks and I hugged Marc while I was crying I also congratulated him Hector did the same thing we then ate and talked for a bit when me and Hector had to leave we had  to go to the store to buy food for the house so we left and we got the baby's in the cart and there was paparazzi taking pictures I was scared because haven't announced that we had gotten together or had kids again there were asking a lot of questions and we just ignored them and we finished shopping and then we left home we were done putting the groceries away when Marc calls me and tells me if I've seen the news I said no and he told me to turn them on so I did there were so many pictures of me and Hector and the baby's I then called Hector he was upstairs with the baby's he came running and I showed him he was fine and he said that we should announce it on our Instagram I agreed and we both posted it and we then both went to the room and changed into our pjs and fell asleep.

Thanks for reading 😜❤️💙