Game day

So today Hector and Marc has a game today it was a home game and this was going to be our first time going out without me hiding they all knew that I was pregnant so I was getting ready I put on Hector's jersey and Marc's jersey in my bag so that I can flag it around so they know that I'm supporting my brother and my manz we then all left to the stadium there was a lot of fans and paparazzi taking pictures I was in back while marc and Hector in the front marc was driving we then parked and we ran inside the he stadium and we both went our own ways I went to sit down at then family seats 💺 then the game stared we were loosing until Hector marked a goal and ran towards me and kissed me and the baby bump and then Marc made a goal and decided it for me and my mom like he always done since he first started playing soccer ⚽️ we all celebrated and then the game finished and Hector and Marc were giving pictures and signing jersey I was helping them I was on the other side and I got a jersey and took it to both of them and they signed it and I took it back to the fan and I did the same thing with others they also wanted me to sign some stuff and they also took pictures with me and others congratulated me and Hector on our pregnancy 🤰🏻 we then got to the car and Marc dropped me and Hector home and then we got inside and we left upstairs and showered and changed into our pjs and then we laid down and cuddled and we kissed then we both got hungry and we ordered food we got McDonald's and then the food arrived I got chicken nuggets and Hector got a Big Mac with fries and a drink and we shared the fries and drink we then put on a movie while we ate and then after a bit we fell asleep.

Thanks for reading 💙❤️😜