His is better

It been a few months since me and Hector were on a break well a few hours after that he told me he wanted to brake up so I guess we aren't on a brake . That all happened in February and march it's now July and I'm now single today marc invited me to go out with him and some friends I of course agreed and I got ready I was wearing a red short dress with some black Lazed heels and I didn't wear makeup and then we left to the club we arrived we then went to the vip section we're most of the players were I then look around and see Hector and a girl they we kissing when I saw that my heart dropped to my ass a few hours later I was drunk I was dancing when a guy came up to me and started to dance with me I then put my hands over his shoulders and his hands were on my waist his hand went more down and then he asked if we can take this to the bedroom we then went to the 2 floor and then he paid so that we can have a room me and him were doing it his dick was small he didn't make me cum I new from that moment the Hector's dick was bigger and that he made me cum we both then stop and when we were getting dress the door flu open and it was Hector he saw that I needed help putting up the sipper he then pulls the guy I slept with up and kicked him out Hector then looks at me then holds my chin and starts kissing me he says your mine only mine nobody can taste or touch you only me he said he then unzipped his pants while I tried to unzip my dress I couldn't so he help me he then put me on the coach because he didn't want to fuck on that bed that the ugly musty guy was so he then started to rub my clit and I then started to moan he had his fingers in me he was going fast until I squirted he then put his tongue in and started sucking and licking he then put his dick in me he was behind me I was on all fours while me ass up and him behind he started to put his dick in me and I was a moaning mess he then turned me around and fucked me from in front he then said who's pussy is this baby I then said yours all yours daddy ( I felt cringe while righting that ) he then put me on top of him and is started to ride him and after we both came he cummed in me and I cummed on his dick we both get off each other he then looked at me and said sorry and kissed me and told me to go back home I then asked him bout the girl he was kissing earlier he said he broke up with her because he wanted me I said ok and that I'm going back home after that we both changed and then went outside at this point me and Hector were sober we then went home and I packed my stuff and while I was Hector asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend again I said yes and then we left back to ur house and then we arrived and then went to sleep.

Thanks for reading 💙❤️😊

Y'all want them to have a kid again
If so what do y'all want it to be boy 💙 or girl 💗