004- Headcanons(pt.1)

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒(pt.1)

Hermione didn't care about her curly-bushy hair until people said rude stuff about her hair, that's why she used some sort of spell to make it straight.

James was a really popular and "hot" or "cute" guy in Hogwarts as most girls describe him as. Which led to girls who like him be jealous of Lily.

Scorpius got scolded by Lucius for liking Rose because Scorpius is apparently the new "heir".

James speaks spanish because he heard that Lily likes guys who know how to speak other languages.

Lily Luna Potter was a mix of Lily and Ginny. First off, she's a redhead with green eyes. But. She's popular in school, passes the exams, quizzes and classes, she's also very likable! And she tends to get along with a lot of people (even slytherins) I wonder where she got that from. (Probably from her grandmother.)

Sirius has a french accent, Remus has a welsh accent.

Sirius thinks he's charm is 99% on his hair.

Rose is considered as "pretty" and "smart". She's very popular in school as well. She always spends time with friends but somehow aces all the exams, quizzes and tests.

Lily LUNA Potter often gets compared to Rose when she was in her 2nd year most students kept calling her "Mini Rose." Which makes half of the students not even knowing her name until, 3rd year where each student from each house get a glow up.

During mother's day, when Harry was 4 years old, he got Petunia a lot of flowers, and tied it together with a elastic band, and gave it to her, saying. "happy mother's day!", as soon as Harry left, Petunia put the hand-made bouquet of flowers in a bottle. As the flowers begun to die after time has passed. She still hasn't threw the flowers out. It was a hand-made bouquet of Lily flowers.