006: Headcanons(pt.2)

Headcanons(pt. 2)

Astoria used to be so jealous of Daphne because Daphne and Draco were very close because they were the same age. unlike Astoria because Astoria is 2 years younger then Draco.

Petunia always found herself unattractive and even considered Lily as an "angel." when she was younger, she even said "She's made of angel dust." out of jealousy.

Lorenzo isn't actually really nice as people thought, he can be mean and judgmental if he wants too.

The reason why Hermione was so rude to Fleur is because she was jealous. She was a jealous teenager with insecurities, she didn't have any female friends like a regular teenage girl should have. Yes Ginny and Luna were there, but they weren't exactly close.

Petunia had to arrange the funeral for Lily and James. She made sure that they were buried in Godric's hollow. The funeral was full of wizards which made Petunia uncomfortable because her husband didn't come and she was holding Harry, Remus came and asked to hold Harry, and Petunia remembered him as one of James' friends, she did not allow him to touch Harry. Petunia didn't want Harry to be part of the world that had taken her own sister away from her. But she would never admit it.

Draco used to do ballet when he was younger about 4-8 years old until he found out that Quidditch existed and he begged to leave ballet.

When Harry and Ginny visited Petunia. She almost fainted because she thought it was Lily and James. Until she saw Harry's eyes.

Lily is often referred as the "prettiest" girl in hogwarts by most people.

After Andromeda ran off with a muggleborn, Narcissa had an arranged marriage with Lucius but as time went by, they did love each other.

Remus waited for so many years to meet Harry only to be called Professor Lupin not Uncle Moony.