011: Draco Malfoy Smut

Draco tried to loosen his tie. He felt as if his throat was swelling, he was nervous. Draco, had been in his room for hours, boosting his confidence, thinking over what he would say. He finally gained the courage. Draco pounced off of his bed and clumped to the mirror. He swallowed hard as he stared at himself in the mirror. He straightened his tie and whipped the sweat beads forming at his hairline. Draco's heart was pounding in his ears. You can do this. You can fucking do this, Draco. Stop being such a prat. Draco nodded and smiled, turned around swiftly, and sauntered out of the common room.

Draco's hairs on the back of his neck were standing on end. His face felt hot as he walked through the halls. Get to the Great Hall. Get to the Great Hall. Get to the Great Hall. Draco could only think of those five words. His hands felt numb as he brought them to rub he back of his neck. He was close to the Great Hall he could see the doors in sight, his stomach was turning in knots. Draco was right next to the doors. He stared at the back of them and breathed heavily. He leaned against the wall, pushed his hair back, and looked down at the ground.

Draco whispered to himself, "Come on, you can do it, you got this." Draco took a long, deep breath, and stood up straight. Draco raised his head and walked with determination through the Great Hall. Draco felt as if everyone's eyes were burning into his back, but in reality probably no one had noticed he walked in. His eyes scanned the Hall towards the Gryffindor table. He was quickly approaching and couldn't see you, but Y/F/N was sitting in your usual spot.

Draco coughed nervously, "Hey Y/F/N, do you know where Y/N is?" Draco avoided eye contact and rubbed his neck.

"She just went back to the common room, Draco." Y/F/N rolled her eyes. "She's getting ready for her date with Cormac, Draco." Y/F/N laughed.

Draco's face shot up, "She has a date?" Draco started to back up cautiously with a hurt look upon his face. Y/F/N laughed and got up from the table with the rest of your friends and walked away. Draco began to shake his head and stumbled out of the Great Hall and slowly made his way back to the Common Room. Draco didn't want to go back there, but he didn't want to be anywhere else.

Draco muttered the Slytherin common room password and stepped through, the first thing his eyes saw was you. Your eyes and how they gleamed while you laughed on the couch with Pansy. Your delicate hands and how they formed as you brushed your hair behind your ear. The way you threw you head back as you talked. Draco felt he had been standing there for an hour. You were so beautiful in everything you did.

"Draco!" Pansy whined. She bounced off the couch and pranced to Draco wrapping her long arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder. Draco watched as your face looked at his and then looked back down, your smile was gone.

"Hey, Pans, I am going to go get ready," you smiled lightly as he stood up and climbed up the stairs. Draco never took his eyes off you.

"What is she getting ready for, Pansy?" Draco questioned something he already knew. He just hoped for a different answer.

"She has a date with Cormac," Pansy smiled wide and brought her head back from Draco's shoulder to his face, pecking him quickly. "We are double dating tonight, Drakey!"

Draco's heart sank. He could feel it breaking as it throbbed in his chest. Not only does he know you aren't his, but he has to watch you be with someone else. "Are we really? Can't we just stay here, Pansy?" Draco let go of Pansy and backed up a little.

"I would love to, but I already promised Y/N, we would go! She's nervous it's her first date with him!" Pansy smiled. "I am going to get ready, Draco." Pansy pecked his cheek again and pounced away.

- an hour later -

Draco had changed from his uniform to his suit. Pansy was wearing some ridiculously short, skimpy, red dress, but the real stunner was you. You walked out in this beautiful black, flowing dress. It hugged your hips and was held by two little straps. Draco kept staring, completely entranced by you. You grinned slightly when you caught Draco looking at you.